• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B Ultrapoxy Paints

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I had known sooner...Randy Rapedius just sold a bunch on eBay...ended tonight. Give him a call, maybe he has some left.

Russell,

Call Gary Preusse, I gave him a bunch of K&B paint. It;s been awhile, but I thing he has some left. 630-279-2451

russell, give dan a call, he have a spray gun and compressor. just get some acryle enamal paint the color you want .

Jeff, What was the name of that stuff again? I have a detail gun and compressor, so I'm good to go. Just need paint. And yes, I would like to keep the colors close to the same as what your running so when I pass your boat and rip your paint off it won't look weird on mine. :D :D

Try K&B ... I just got two cans of yellow a can of clear and three catalyst and got it in 5 days to Fl.

Adrian

Guys,

If I recall K&B paint was taken off the market at the same time Hobbypoxy, because of their lead content.

Not sure about that but I just got mine this past Thursday . Maybe there getting rid of left over stock ..

Adrian

Guys,If I recall K&B paint was taken off the market at the same time Hobbypoxy, because of their lead content.
Thats what I thought, but they are still advertising it on their website.(?)

that's acrylic enamal it's a one stage paint. i'm not giving you the colors i use, because i like to see different colors on my boat.. he he he

that's it, you will need the hardner and some reducer. the hardner is 101. can't remember the reducer number.

Thanks Jeff. Talked to Dan today, he cleared everything up for me. I will pick some up this weekend.

Bought the paint today. Got the Omni AE w/ hardener. I was able to get it in pint cans, but still will have enough to last for years.

Russell Bear said:
Looking for K&B Ultrapoxy paint in various colors. Anyone have any?
K&B,Pactra paints,air brushs,badger air compressor......... I bought a lot of model boat and airplane stuff as a package deal,alot of it!If you are intrested,also have,outriggers-new used-vhuls,fuel engines-new used,props,shafts,glow plugs,field boxes,hardware,etc. email is [email protected] but prefer tel call @(985)345-6969 late eve.thanks and pass on info to a friend. Vince.

vin

Back