• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

k&b steering arms

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

i have the old style alum., one piece k&b steering arms. in the package, with screws. part #5215-these are nos from a closed lhs. the steering arm is further back on these-the newer plastic arm is near the front, these are back by the mounting lugs. plastic is $4.00 from mecoa-i want $5.00 each plus postage, probably $1 or$2.

oops, my bad :blink: . yes, these are 3.5 steering arms. the advantage of these arms is that by mounting the steering farther back, they will clear tunnels cowlings better. most times with no trimming. plus, aluminum polishes up better than plastic.

four spoken for, still have a few left.
Jez' moparbarn......I don't know where I got that you only had 2 of these steering arms for sale...I would have bought 2 more if I knew that you had them. I must have been dreaming! I went back and re-read all of the past messages to try to figure out where I got that you only had 2 for sale. Obviously, I couldn't find anything to validate my error. I feel like an idiot!

Would you PLEASE go ahead and send me 2 more of the steering arms with the order for 2 that I have already placed with you. That would mean that I want a total of 4 of the arms. Hopefully you will TRUST that I will immediately get an additional $11 off to you right away, and I WILL do that tomorrow.

Please let me know if you're okay with that.

Thank you.

Pete Markese

[email protected]

four spoken for, still have a few left.
Jez' moparbarn......I don't know where I got that you only had 2 of these steering arms for sale...I would have bought 2 more if I knew that you had them. I must have been dreaming! I went back and re-read all of the past messages to try to figure out where I got that you only had 2 for sale. Obviously, I couldn't find anything to validate my error. I feel like an idiot!

Would you PLEASE go ahead and send me 2 more of the steering arms with the order for 2 that I have already placed with you. That would mean that I want a total of 4 of the arms. Hopefully you will TRUST that I will immediately get an additional $11 off to you right away, and I WILL do that tomorrow.

Please let me know if you're okay with that.

Thank you.

Pete Markese

[email protected]
i'm ok with that, trust has to begin somewhere; besides, other people here have done the same for me. i have you down for 4 arms. shipping won't change-isn't enough weight to worry about.

Back