K&B Sleeve Mods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:K&B Sleeve Mods

My god tho, every redneck and hillbilly will be comming out of the woodwork for it tho.
NT.. What ya looking for????

OB Nut Racing: Certain to see someone from Goochland for sure! ;D

Im not really looking for anything.

I always spend to much at the garage sales.

Thanks for asking tho. ;D

OB NUT: should be doing honey doo list, instead of garage saling, so he can build wades tunnel.

OOOOOOO I know what i wanted to ask you, How hard is it to do a WOF from scratch??

I seen a guy yesterday that had instant foam boats, and he put a slick plastic on outside.

he even pushed in the servos into the foam.

The 127 Sale is on the honey-dew list!!!! :D It's the honey that wants to dew this! ;) A WOF from scratch?? I'd let the WOF man answer that one first! ;D Think ya need at least some design in mind as to what you want. Then it's all cut, glue, etc from there...

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Wait'n on snail mail for the BAW (bored at work) plans!

Hey, someone stated they have a Bud Lite..

Would ya mind passing me one of these???

Mark...

OB Nut Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yea, the case is the most over looked by people, if you match it to the sleeve, and then take off the ridges going up to the transfer ports, makes a big difference. I doo Open up the crank some, and where it goes into the crank i open some, and smooth out.

make that hole in crank bigger, get more fuel through engine. More fuel, MORE POWER.

NT

Gatt,

Never thought about that area.. HHmmmm,, need to try that someday..

Thanks,

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Can never have enough power :D

OB Nut,

The WOF is very easy to build I built my second one this year in three weeks!! an it is only a proto for me. I have a winter to repaint and make changes.

provide a simple explanation of what and why scnerule (sp) port motors work
GT,

Don't think ya came back and explained this to use unedumacated folks on port motors??

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: I'm sitting in suspense

Hi OB Nut

As long as your not sitting in suspenders. LOL

I will post some info tonight when I get home from work. Tommorrow morning in US time.

GT 8)

Back