• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

k&b parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

im looking for gaskets for the 3.5 and 7.5 cc drum rotor version inboards also bearings, also an exhaust throttle for the k&b 7.5 i have a real nice cb carburator that fits the 7.5 drum rotor that i would be willing to sell or do some trading towards these parts.

im looking for gaskets for the 3.5 and 7.5 cc drum rotor version inboards also bearings, also an exhaust throttle for the k&b 7.5 i have a real nice cb carburator that fits the 7.5 drum rotor that i would be willing to sell or do some trading towards these parts.
gaskets for the 3.5 will be the same as ob 3.5's. $3 from mecoa.

:rolleyes: I have a K&B 7.5 watercooled Exhust Throttle and It's Ventory carb (no buterfly in carb) that I will sell or trade. what style and size 7.5 carb do you have. or do you have any 40.-45 tuned pipes dou you have I am bulding a duel 40 single shaft single carb system and looking for parts

ATLANTA DENNY

I also have some K&B 45 water cooled exhaust throttles, venturies, and red K&B carbs. IF DEnny can't help you, email me back [email protected]. (My PM is getting full, and I don't want to dump some of the messages right now)
I have a Carl Brey exhaust throttle i will give you for shipping!!!!!!!
thats sounds like a deal to me how much for the shipping its henderson,nevada 89002. do you have pay pal to pay you? thanks mike

:rolleyes: I have a K&B 7.5 watercooled Exhust Throttle and It's Ventory carb (no buterfly in carb) that I will sell or trade. what style and size 7.5 carb do you have. or do you have any 40.-45 tuned pipes dou you have I am bulding a duel 40 single shaft single carb system and looking for parts

ATLANTA DENNY
its a carl brey carburator for the drum rotor version of the k&b 7.5 its a beautiful carburator it will work nice with your project. im building a prather 32 inch raCING TUNNEL but installing a 7.5 k&b inboard in it it should be interesting i did one of these years ago when i was a kid and it worked pretty well. it should work even better now since i know what im doing.

ATLANTA DENNY
its a carl brey carburator for the drum rotor version of the k&b 7.5 its a beautiful carburator it will work nice with your project. im building a prather 32 inch raCING TUNNEL but installing a 7.5 k&b inboard in it it should be interesting i did one of these years ago when i was a kid and it worked pretty well. it should work even better now since i know what im doing.
if you want to do a even swap for your carb and my throttle and ventory carb send me your address to [email protected]

ATLANTA DENNY
if you want to do a even swap for your carb and my throttle and ventory carb send me your address to [email protected]
$6.00 to your door pm me for paypal.

ATLANTA DENNY
do you have pics of the parts and how much do you want for the exhaust throttle and venturi shipped to las vegas? if you have pics send to [email protected]

ATLANTA DENNY
$6.00 to your door pm me for paypal.
mikey did you get my shipping info i sent you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back