• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K+B outboards for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

You'd be supprized what you find when cleaning house. 2 K+B outboards. Were bought and ran in my first nitro boat a tunnel hull of all things. Engines are like new as I had four. They were used in a tunnel and a Spitfire hydro outboard. These were the back up engines. Will need new brngs I'm sure as they have been sitting for 10+ years in my garage. Not sure what they are worth anymore.

250.00 takes em incl shipping OBO

IMGP0595.jpg

IMGP0594.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I forgot to Zero my caliper. they are 12mm cranks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be supprized what you find when cleaning house. 2 K+B outboards. Were bought and ran in my first nitro boat a tunnel hull of all things. Engines are like new as I had four. They were used in a tunnel and a Spitfire hydro outboard. These were the back up engines. Will need new brngs I'm sure as they have been sitting for 10+ years in my garage. Not sure what they are worth anymore.
250.00 takes em incl shipping OBO

IMGP0595.jpg

IMGP0594.jpg
Kevin buy a tunnel hull and join the class.

keith

Very funny Kieth, when the time comes that I can't keep my eyes on a rigger I'll come to the dark side and run them slow ass tunnels :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back