• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B outboard parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

I am offering the following parts for sale. All prices are shipped in the lower 48 states. I can accept Paypal at [email protected].

(2) new 3.5 connecting rod $15.00 each sold

(2) used 3.5 connecting rod $8.00 each (still good fit)

(1) new 3.5 piston/sleeve (pipe timed) $35.00 sold

(1) like new 3.5 piston/sleeve (pipe timed) $30.00 (was never run,just installed)

sold

(1) new MRP 3.5 motor mount $10.00 sold

(1) new MRP 7.5 motor mount $12.00

(1) 3.5 SS powerhead w/gold carb. (stock except for turbo 13mm crank) $75.00

sold

(1) 3.5 watercooled powerhead with OS carb (12mm crank) $40.00

(1) 3.5 watercooled powerhead with bored out black carb (12mm crank) $40.00

sold

(1) 3.5 watercooled powerhead without carb (12mm crank) 30.00 sold

(2) new 7.5 crankshaft without induction hole $75.00 each

(these were custom made by K& B)

All the powerheads have tight piston/sleeves and good bearings

I can send pictures of any of these parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

If you are willing to ship to Europe i will take the like new piston/sleeve and the MRP 3.5 motormount.

Shipping according economy is fine and paypal.

Ronald -Moron-van Essen

Hi

Ronald-Moron-van Essen is living in the Netherlands. Non priority shipping is fine, so costs are not that high, more important is if you are willing to ship it to Europe. So I do take the items and let me know totals. Thanks a lot

Ronald-Moron van Essen.

Bob,

I just mailed a K&B 3.5 powerhead to Ronald and it cost $8.70 AirMail and I did not have to fill out a Customs Form, the box was small... Bill

moron said:
Hi,If you are willing to ship to Europe i will take the like new piston/sleeve and the MRP 3.5 motormount.

Shipping according economy is fine and paypal.

Ronald -Moron-van Essen

80728[/snapback]

I will cost an additional $4.80 for shipping to you.

Hey Bob! Marty's trying to contact ya to buy parts.... hes a computer newbie, so help him out will ya? also, when you have sold him what he wants, etc, ill most likely take whatever 3.5 stuff ya got left...... thanks :) ill be in touch mike

Bob,

you got [SIZE=14pt]$$BLING-BLING$$[/SIZE] :lol: :lol: I just Paypaled you from my wife's account.

Thanks for the engine. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
KRPNOVA,

I got the motor today, looks in great condition! Thanks for the bonus rod, also would you have the pipe for it?? Let me know how much if your willing to sell it.

I still have some of the items that were listed in the first post. If anyone is looking for any other K&B 3.5 or 7.5 parts,let me know.

Back