• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B OEM 3.5cc con-rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

K&B OEM 3.5cc con-rod

I’m building one last “full mod” K&B 3.5cc outboard. After owning a bunch of Italian engines, the K&B con-rod to crank pin connection seems extremely sloppy. There’s about .005” difference between the I.D. of the K&B “tubular” rod and the O.D. of the crank pin on a 13mm crank. ???

Does anyone else make con-rods for these motors? I know RPM made good replacement rods before they were sold, but is there anyone else I can get one from? Or does someone have an RPM rod they will sell me? Thanks,

KB

Re:K&B OEM 3.5cc con-rod

does anybody make an aluminum connecting rod instead of a titanium rod

areo marine has some nice con-rods

for k&b and outher motors

mark

Mark,

I looked, and couldn’t find any rods for K&B 3.5cc. Looks like many manufacturers are represented…just no K&B. Maybe you’re seeing something I’m not?

A link would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KB

Kevin,

just sent you an email - let me know what you think.

GT ;D

Hi Kevin,

you got the RPM conrod, e-mail me your phone number I'll call this evening when I get home from work.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

I will take the boat motor combo off you and have posted you an email. I will get you to send it to Kevin also. Just need to work out payment terms.

GT ;D

OK GTR, BUT HAVE TO CHECK MY E-MAIL AT HOME TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY PREVIOUS OFFERS. WILL BE BACK IN TOUCH LATER

TKS,

BILL

Hey GT, looks like i may have the upper hand in this deal mate ;)

i am sure we can work somethign out though, LOL

Kris

Latest posts

Back