• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B Connecting Rods.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

I cleaned out the work shop and found the last of my K&B spares. I have 4 aftermarket rods for the .67 , .82 , K&B inboard or outboard . 2 are aeromarine and one is an RPM and the fourth one I am not a hundred percent sure if its an RPM because it's not in a package. It has been chamfered along the total length - 4 edges and then highly polished . All four rods for $ 100.00 + $5.00 shipping within the lower 48 and Canada.

Next I found 1 - stock K&B factory I beam rod for the .45 - 7.5 inboard or outboard that fits the .218 crank pin and 1 Aeromarine rod that fits the .218 crank pin . Both rods for $40.00 + $5.00 shipping within the lower 48 and Canada.

Cert check or money order , I don't use Paypal , First person to say I will take them will get them . PM's will be considered an inquiry not a sale so everybody has an equal chance with no back door deals. Thank You , Geoff Overell.

K&B con Rods 002.jpg

K&B con Rods 003.jpg

K&B con Rods 005.jpg

K&B con Rods 006.jpg

K&B con Rods 007.jpg

K&B con Rods 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back