• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K & B 7.5 Lower Unit w/ Oiler & 2 Extra 187 Cables ****SOLD****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Benjamin

****SOLD****

I have for sale or trade a 7.5cc K&B lower Unit. The unit has been cut down to reduce weight and includes an on board oiler and 2 extra 187 cables along with the mounting brackets shown in the photo below. for trade I am looking for a comparable FE unit. The powerhead is not included in this sale

EDIT - Asking price 175.00

PA050005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis,

If you purchase the FE adapter from HyperPerformance Products you will have what you need to mount an electric motor to that same K&B lower unit setup you have shown above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis,

If you purchase the FE adapter from HyperPerformance Products you will have what you need to mount an electric motor to that same K&B lower unit setup you have shown above.
Yeah I realize that, but that's just not the route I wanna go. This boat is for my friends 10 yr old son he doesn't need this setup. It would be better suited to someone wha can get better use outta it. But thanks for help Ron

Travis

No problem Travis. This is a nice setup so I am sure it won't last long. Good luck!!... :)

Latest posts

Back