K 90 Double Induction Rotor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the prop and pipe jeff? also head clearance and strut depth

thanks

You Americans forget a lot of things!! I am starting to not feel welcome here :(

I will help you out with some info if you help me Jeff!

1 Fastracer,

I think you will catch more bees with honey. I think it's time you share

some of your information with all of us. :D Us Americans are pretty

generous,but we don't like to be used. Fill us in on your experiences

with the K-90, and maybe we will make you faster too. BTW, We are in the

testing stages for a new pipe for the K-90 and 101 motors. :) What pipe

are you running on your K-90? Sounds like the big blocks are getting quite

a bit of testing lately. :D Andy,good idea bringing quieter pipes to the marketplace.

Regards,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of new 90 pipes!!!

The new Brown 90 parabolic pipe (Brown 90) will be ready in a short time.

There will also be an eXtra quiet version availible for European boaters or anyone who whats to hear the water slap the hull. This pipe will be denoted as Brown 90X.

Also, we will soon have the Brown 45X . This is the Brown 45 parabolic in the eXtra quiet state. This pipe will only be 1 1/4" longer than the regular muff. pipe.

Fast and Quiet. :)

AndyBrown said:

There will also be an eXtra quiet version availible for European boaters or anyone who whats to hear the water slap the hull.  This pipe will be denoted as Brown 90X.

Also, we will soon have the Brown 45X .  This is the Brown 45 parabolic in the eXtra quiet state.  This pipe will only be 1 1/4" longer than the regular muff. pipe.

Fast and Quiet.  :)

113525[/snapback]

Andy, any plans of expanding the FAT pipe line? Maybe a 45? The 21 is a sweet one.

Joe_Knesek said:
AndyBrown said:

There will also be an eXtra quiet version availible for European boaters or anyone who whats to hear the water slap the hull.  This pipe will be denoted as Brown 90X.

Also, we will soon have the Brown 45X .  This is the Brown 45 parabolic in the eXtra quiet state.   This pipe will only be 1 1/4" longer than the regular muff. pipe.

Fast and Quiet.  :)

113525[/snapback]

Andy, any plans of expanding the FAT pipe line? Maybe a 45? The 21 is a sweet one.

113540[/snapback]

YUP! :D

Back