• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Just Arrived 5-MS-21 Pipes For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Boaters,

I have 2-MS-21 Muffled Pipes For Sale. They are only for rear exhaust motors

like a Nova Rossi 21 or a CMB Greenhead 21. They work very well on 21 Hydros,

and we are just getting one out for the MAC 21 or the Valvola 21. They are good

for high RPM engines at aprox. 7 1/2" long with a 1445 propeller. They are $63.85

shipped in the U.S.A. I am only set up for cash,checks,or money orders at this time

for payment.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49684-7266

Email is: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark

can you please hold a NR21OB pipe there for me please. I need to have one.

I will pm you later

I am going to use the MS pipe on my sports21 with the nova rossi.

also the MS-21 is working well on MAC engines too. Spare MS-21 pipes here too if you run out.

seeya

Dave

MS-21 pipe

all i can say is"WOW"

my MS-21 pipe mac21 combo opened up

alot of eye's with the rev's and speed it was

pulling...

hardest reving pipe i have ever seen on a mac .21

Dave/Mark...what's the difference from the TD21H?

Thanks,

Rick
Hi rick

The MS pipe is a totaly diferent design from the TD21. The TD seems to have power and the MS has high rpm. But both pipes are very good straightaway and oval pipes. My selection for my boats is MS21 for my firefighter and the SSP21 sports will be having both the TD/MS mix with a 3rd chanel mixture to find the best one for the sports boat. Also the MS pipe can run a lot shorter and seems to be better on bottom end torque.

Just my opinion

Dave

From my testing I'd say the two pipes mentioned are complete opposites to each other.

The TD21 likes a rich launch but lets me pull some serious props like 1450 w/3.9" or H7 with 3.8", where as the MS21 seems less mixture reliant on launch but needs smaller pitched props to really sing on the same boat / engine combination....

I think the MS would really shine on a MAC21. My testing was on a L/S novarossi.

From my testing I'd say the two pipes mentioned are complete opposites to each other.

The TD21 likes a rich launch but lets me pull some serious props like 1450 w/3.9" or H7 with 3.8", where as the MS21 seems less mixture reliant on launch but needs smaller pitched props to really sing on the same boat / engine combination....

I think the MS would really shine on a MAC21. My testing was on a L/S novarossi.

Thanks Tim

I forgot to mention that

Boaters,

Due to the demand of the newest MS-21 pipes and N/R-21 OB pipes I will be

getting more in from Dave @ S.P.P. hopefully within a month. Rumor has it

that a new version of the MS-21 OB pipe is in testing over in OZ so we hope

to have a few over here real soon. :D My new TopSpeed 2 can't wait to try a few

new carbon pipes. :D BTW,also in the pipeline soon, we hope to have a really good

K-90 and RS-101 pipes for all the big bore fans out their. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back