• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Hydro Propellers For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Boaters,

They are all SOLD !!!

Tom,

I can send you a H-5 next week if you still want one?

Thanks Again,

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49685-7266

PayPal add 3.5% please

[email protected] is my PayPal address

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take the H6 and the H48 we talked about.

PM SENT

Mark,are these rigger or sport boat props? I'm always told that what works on a rigger usually won't work on a sport hull. I'll be the first to say I'm not a prop expert so.......................

HJ, these are rigger props....you will need outboard props for a sport 21. :p

Sorry Duck, you know I don't do outboards. I do need 20 sized props for my Pak kit builds so I figured I'd ask. BTW, did you ever get those 1330 props for your scale Smokin' Joe's? Seemed to me you were complaining the props you were running were too big last October :p

hi mark,

kevin from australia i will take the rest and can you do another x 467 and send it to please.let me know the full cost plus freight i will paypal you.

thanks kevin.

Sorry Duck, you know I don't do outboards. I do need 20 sized props for my Pak kit builds so I figured I'd ask. BTW, did you ever get those 1330 props for your scale Smokin' Joe's? Seemed to me you were complaining the props you were running were too big last October :p
Actually, HJ, you will need outboard props....that is if you can turn them.... I run an X-440/3 on my Leecraft with a stout K&B 3.5SS and most guys I know running sport 21's run X-440/2's.... I ran an X-440/2 on my phil thomas sport 21 with a Gerahty prepped Nova -rossi a few years back.....Are you going to be running a boat at the northwest scale championships?

See ya there....

I'll probably be there, but as for running, I probably won't. It really depends on if I can get my Muck 7474 ready or not. I may bring it out if it's ready and let someone else drive it for me. I don't really think it would be a good idea for me to be driving with people like you, Mikey and MiniCzar and your fast boats on the water. I'd like you all to go home with your boats in one piece or barring that, the damage not being my fault, if you know what I mean ;)

As for turning a 440/2, my little boats already have NR 21 5-port engines waiting to go in, with NR 21 and 3280(?) pipes to run with them so I should be able to turn up to maybe a 442/2 or 440/3 if all goes well :)

Okay, now that Duck and I hijacked the thread, Mark, what would you recommend for a modified Dumas sport 20 Pak? If you need more info, let me know and I'll give it to you through a PM

HJ

Okay, now that Duck and I hijacked the thread, Mark, what would you recommend for a modified Dumas sport 20 Pak? If you need more info, let me know and I'll give it to you through a PM

HJ
Yes, hijack we did, but he had already sold all the props....now its on to selling more props.

Back