Just Added Tune Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnBoy

I just added a Sliver Bullet pipe to my K&B 7.5 Pro outbaord. I noticed a major increase in acceleration and a few higher revs on top end. I only ran one tank through it. I noticed I needed to set the needle very lean at least on turn closed for it not four stroke. Any set-up advise for tuning for a tipe or other hop-ups I can do to make this thing run faster. Like I need that!! Boat ran 52 on radar stock wonder what it will run now.

Thanks, John Smith

I found that the air cooled head overheated after a few laps and the engine lost power. I also could not get the engine to draw fuel with the 11cc carb. A slightly smaller carb (Geraghty 11cc) would work, but is sensitive to the needle. The K&B 7.5cc carb is much easier to setup.

Lohring Miller

Hi John

Now that you have added a tuned pipe does this mean you have no need for the muffler and adapter? :)

Would you be interested in selling it? ;)

Let me know.

Cheers

GT 8)

I have always used Irwin pipes and have had great success with my 7.5 mod motors...

best setup for me was a 7.5 semi pro, irwin pipe on a bandit boat...

58, 59 on a prospeed radar gun, re calibrated recently..(although the shop said it was fine as it was)...good heat race setup as long as the wind isnt blowing harder than a few miles an hour...

Latest posts

Back