Just a thought...and....don't get your panties in a knot..:-)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

I know how you feel about the travel time and expense. I feel the same! This is one of the reasons to look at different ways to use our existing courses!!! The new Huntsville is course is very nice and I know why it is called "Huntsville", because you are always hunting for calm water LOL

Don
That's athought John I have some theorys on Monos I'd like to run by you sometime something that may help how they turn?

Don't fix what's not broken. I have seen boats loose radio and head straight to the bank at wide open throttle and break in a million pieces doing saw events (2) of my twins included. It is our responsibility to make the run or abort the run but also shortening the saw course does not fix anything or make the pond bigger. This is not drag racing we don't have 10,000 HP boats common guys really. As far as spectators it is the clubs and the boaters running on the course to ensure that if they see something that's not safe you abort the run and take care of the issue.

It's not fair for those individuals that have set records using the current length. Saw events held at Huntsville AL is one of the best sites to do record trials as I set my records there.

No offense but changing the saw trap length does not fix or do anything to help boats slow down.

A bigger pond is the answer. In my humbled opinion.

Julian

Back