June 18-19 Evansville Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news fellow boaters! I have updated out entry listENTRIES_JUNE5.pdf. I had 30 entries in the past 2 days and we now have a healthy race at 80 boats. I expect that number to grow up until raceday to well over 120. B hydro looks to be a tough class as well as our usual draw of Scale and Sport 40. We had (3) fast B Sport Tunnels on the water today with newcomer Jeremy Linney looking tough to beat.

Anyone with an A Hydro or Twins (Twen) planning on making the trip, We are going to have some nice trophies and those are the classes Im worried about. Also, take a look at our open classes if you are already registered they are a lot of fun!

Happy Boating,

Attachments

• ENTRIES_JUNE5.pdf
    156.8 KB · Views: 63
Jeff,

Puy me down for the following:

B sport tunnel 2.4

D Tunnel 2.4

B Hydro 2.4

D Hydro 2.4

Thanks

The Missouri Boys look like CHICKEN!!!!!!!!! We were going to BBQ them anyways!!!!!!!!

Jeff

You can put me in Open Gas if you need it to make the class, I can't let Ward have all the fun.

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Good news fellow boaters! I have updated out entry listENTRIES_JUNE5.pdf. I had 30 entries in the past 2 days and we now have a healthy race at 80 boats. I expect that number to grow up until raceday to well over 120. B hydro looks to be a tough class as well as our usual draw of Scale and Sport 40. We had (3) fast B Sport Tunnels on the water today with newcomer Jeremy Linney looking tough to beat.

Anyone with an A Hydro or Twins (Twen) planning on making the trip, We are going to have some nice trophies and those are the classes Im worried about. Also, take a look at our open classes if you are already registered they are a lot of fun!

Happy Boating,

Jeff,

Put me down for Gas Cat,yellow, and Gas Sport Hydro, green, both on 2.4. I will mail registration this week.

Thanks,

L. Burford

Jeff

You can put me in Open Gas if you need it to make the class, I can't let Ward have all the fun.

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB
now Don, I just love to race,although, if I get one more piece of marble, my bathroom will

be finished this year.see ya soon.

Mark

Sorry Mark, no marble this time, I have a few unused pieces lying around the shop. You can have one if you need one.

DonB

Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB
now Don, I just love to race,although, if I get one more piece of marble, my bathroom will

Mark

Sorry Mark, no marble this time, I have a few unused pieces lying around the shop. You can have one if you need one.

DonB

Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark
Jeff,,please move me to open gas ,,remove me from the open hydro,, and add to open mono.thanks Terry Rogers

Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark
Mark, We got the One your Missing... :lol: it has 1st open mono on it... :lol: .... :lol: You want it? Come get it........

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark
Mark, We got the One your missing... it has 1st open mono on it... :lol: .... :lol: You want it? Come get it........
AND THE BAND PLAYED ON......smack begins Where Ray,Sammy n Charlie Tuna :lol: :lol:

Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark
Mark, We got the One your Missing... :lol: it has 1st open mono on it... :lol: .... :lol: You want it? Come get it........
yeah,about a week and the tents go up and the engines start toSing.oh the smell of nitro, with a little gas in the background of course,

Not to mention the heat.thats what makes it all good.Pressure !!!

Mark

Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark
yeah,about a week and the tents go up and the engines start toSing.oh the smell of nitro, with a little gas in the background of course,

Mark
Be careful what you ask for.... I work in the Heat Everyday... I learned to like it..... What type of Prop Spray do you like?? SINGLE OR TWIN.... We got Plenty for you........ B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff

Ch 66 - Orange / White

DonB

Mark

Mark
here kitty kitty!!.. :unsure:

Hey jeff we plan on coming

sam bowden

dhydro 72 orange and white

ehydro 85 blue and white

dmono 72 black and blue

open mono 68 black and blue

ray bowden

open hydro 79 yellow and black

fhydro 79 yellow and black

twin hydro 70 white and wood

open mono 79 black

if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

thanks sam

Hey jeff we plan on coming

sam bowden

dhydro 72 orange and white

ehydro 85 blue and white

dmono 72 black and blue

open mono 68 black and blue

ray bowden

open hydro 79 yellow and black

fhydro 79 yellow and black

twin hydro 70 white and wood

open mono 79 black

if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

thanks sam
Sam/Ray no open hydro but we have Twen if you got one? Over a hundred boats entered. Good tune up for the Nats Please get those entries in soon for both racing events....

Entries as of last night are posted here: ENTRIES_JUNE13.pdf

114 boats are entered. The classes in jeopardy are .12-Hydro and .40-Mono
Well what a shame.... 45 mono use to be a heavily contested class...... Maybe I neeed to find a sport 45 hull to put my 45 stuff into?
I can bring my B and D mono to help make the classes bigger.

Whats the deal, 5 boats make a trophy class? We get nothing if less than 5 boats? You say you will take entries on race day too so probaly more boats will show up than on your list.

Well what a shame.... 45 mono use to be a heavily contested class...... Maybe I neeed to find a sport 45 hull to put my 45 stuff into?

Whats the deal, 5 boats make a trophy class? We get nothing if less than 5 boats? You say you will take entries on race day too so probaly more boats will show up than on your list.
Bring your 40 Mono Phil.. We like racing with ya.........

Bring your 40 Mono Phil.. We like racing with ya.........
how bout zimmerman, he has one too...

Back