June 16-17 District 3 High Points Race in Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Perry?
Can't wait to hear this reply! Andy have you ever heard of vintage boats

What are you talking about, this one is probably newer the the 2 U-4's you have!!

Rick
Pics looked good Rick- If you ever decide it needs another home, count me in line, Im getting the Scale itch... ;)

Rick: Go to the APBA vintage site. Great stuff there! Also check out Classic Boats by Tom D'Eath. Take your pick, large, big, medium, small and smaller. Perry

I ain't into no VooDoo and I ain't from South Carolina. :blink: I do belong to the Charleston Model Boaters though. I am from Georgia, I am a Yellow Jacket not a Gamecock. :p

Well now I am famous having my first NAMBA racing experience front page news on a web page. Just for that I will be coming back again and I will not be running my back up boat! To defeat the TBM at the Winternats would be sweet. I got work to do. :lol:

The article on the web page is quite funny!

Im hoping you just put all those boats in the recovery boat for a "money shot", LOL . 7 dead boats . whew . Im tired of picking them up just looking at it, shoot me a PM James.

The thirty dollar bouy cut fee and TBM attendance fee was just a joke by Steve Hearl and myself on friday when we where talking with Mark Poole. :lol: We never thought you guys would take it so seriously :rolleyes: It ended up on the website because I thought it was funny, in fact the whole story was meant to be funny, nothing more. And yes, John Otto IS insane! He can drive the $hit out of a tunnel boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thirty dollar bouy cut fee and TBM attendance fee was just a joke by Steve Hearl and myself on friday when we where talking with Mark Poole. :lol: We never thought you guys would take it so seriously :rolleyes: It ended up on the website because I thought it was funny, in fact the whole story was meant to be funny, nothing more. And yes, John Otto IS insane! He can drive the $hit out of a tunnel boat.
Everybody knows that Bill.....Well atleast I do.....I was there :lol: Hince thats why we shot video of it....FUNNY $HIT
It just made the RTR Races a little more interesting. Instead of just watching, they were actually paying attention. Glad to have made you a millionaire(as you put it John).

Also, if I would have known that James had taken that picture, I would have gotten Mike to "autograph" it. Mike you do drive good and have some nice looking boats.

It was great weekend, hope to see some of you guys here in Louisiana, later this year.

Bill,

Mark Poole and I were talking about the special buoy fee trying to be assessed and LAUGHING about it. Being our first NAMBA race Hearl thought he could be suckered into doing it but Mark is more savvy than being given credit for. Mark of course said no way but we were laughing about it the entire race. Mark did not cut a buoy during the race. Not sure that was the same with Hearl and Otto, matter of fact I KNOW they did. No offense taken as we know Hearl well. No harm done guys!

John

The Fees that will apply to the tunnel mafia at the World Tunnel Champs next year are as follows....

Jumping the start....$25

Buoy cuts.....$30 (Notice that is the same amount as your Orlando race)

Hitting buoys....$50 (We can't tolerate the TBM tearing up our stuff)

Dead boats....$5 per boat per incident ($3 per gallon gas to run retrieve boat has to be recovered somehow)

Failure to hold fingers up to count laps....$5 per lap

Failure to turn score in....$10 per heat and deduction of 100 points from weekend total

Bickering with the CD $100, if Untouchable Mark is on the CD stand......$500

If in the unlikely event the TBM wins any awards each award must be paid for in full before leaving pond on Sunday.

(Award fees will be waived if you sponsor a class).........Strong arm tactics work both ways. :eek:

Fees will be collected after the first day of racing on Saturday. Failure to pay means theTBM puts up a $1000 deposit to race on Sunday. Deposit will only be refunded after all infractions are calculated and paid up.

This is not on the race flyer but will be posted at the pond. If you have any questions, see me at the Winternats! :lol:

Got me a tunnel today.....MOD 3.5......sign me up for the TBM.....what is the colors of the TBM....LOL Black and Blue?
Pink and purple with teal stripes!

You guys are funny... :p Got me a new axe as well, time to kick some mono butt. B)

Oh yeah, It's red and white.

Latest posts

Back