June 16-17 District 3 High Points Race in Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketcity

With todays mail we have: 17 Contestants - 52 Boats.

Entry Deadline: Mail postmarked no later then Monday June 4th.

Brian, I'm good for 4-5 boats my entry is going out Monday, Its coming from Nevada,so don't count me out. I'll be back on the 12th and will see ya on the 15th.

Thanks Steve H.

Nice to see at least one member of the tunnel mafia is coming. What about the rest of the criminals? Untouchable will be there.

Cain't touch this

Cain't touch this

Cain't touch this

The Godfather will be there, AND I beleive the Jacksonville chapter will be assisting in this.Better bring your big guns or be prepared to be shipped back home in a trunk,or maybe a drum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. My first NAMBA race and first "cleanup" operation. :eek:

Joking aside I am looking forward to racing with the Florida boys. :lol:

With todays mail: 148 Boats and need the following

2- C Mono

2- C Hydro

1- X Mono

Hopefully we can come up entries to fill these classes. My deadline is Monday evening.. If you want to run call me at- 407-913-0590

quote name='flascaleboater' date='Jun 8 2007, 08:53 AM' post='194117']

Hey Brian;

Good morning, any updated word on entry's?

Are you shy any classes?

Rick

Guys, the final total is 67 contestants and 170 Boats. I think we ended up with 120 heats total. The only classes that were cancelled were C Mono and C Hydro.

An easy weekend for the Culvert Dodgers crew.

The course is ready this weekend for some intense racing and after hour activities.

Drive safely here and we will have the gates open around 8am this Friday morning.. Once we get the proper equipment setup we will commence with open water. Its scheduled to start at 12 noon, but I'm sure it will be much sooner.

See you this weekend.

Orlando Culvert Dodgers

Looking forward to it... with 170 boats/ 120 heats OCD will be on auto pilot for this race....

I can't wait to meet everyone from FL. I just wish it wasn't 11 hr drive.

OAN, mt. gay rum, I see in your sig your name is Mike Allen. Is that the Mike Allen that drives the U-1 Formulaboats.com hydro?

Latest posts

Back