Judas Priest man

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show, Private Sessions, Halford rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it, would have never pegged you for a Priest fan Ray B)

Saw them 5 times live, last time through at Lakeland was short lived though, story for another day :lol:

Back in the day , my mom would ***** cause I was cranking the Priest so loud. Yamaha/Infinity combo rocked. ;)

"That guy sounds like he got his balls cut off" she would say, God bless her.

Andy

Unleashed in the East, one of the best live metal albums. Remember....... Never turn your back on the RIPPER
ohmy.gif
!!

Buddy of mine brought me back a picture album of "Sad Wings of Destiny" from Germany while he was there in the Army 88-89 era maybe?

Still have it and its only seen a stylus once- Its bad azz B)

http://www.kkdowning.net/pixtures/discography/swod_picdisc.gif

My first taste of Priest was Unleashed - so Im a little biased also Ray , but it all rocked.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
First Priest album was Stained Class heard it back in the late 70s.Went to a party was snowing so bad there was 12 inches of snow on the roads had to make a beer run took 6 guys in a old Dodge pickup with a slant six when we started to get stuck the guys would jump out the back and start pushin.We got 6 cases of beer all the cash we had.Went back and jammed out.Those were the good days.Saw them the first time at the old RKO in Davenport Iowa was a good jam then brought out a bad ass bike on the stage revn it up with the headlight on no stage lights.All you could see was the all the dope smoke that filled the air. :lol: One of my favorite album was Point Of Entry some of my favorite songs were diamonds and rust ,sinner ,ripper and the Green Manalishi.

First Priest album was Stained Class heard it back in the late 70s.Went to a party was snowing so bad there was 12 inches of snow on the roads had to make a beer run took 6 guys in a old Dodge pickup with a slant six when we started to get stuck the guys would jump out the back and start pushin.We got 6 cases of beer all the cash we had.Went back and jammed out.Those were the good days.Saw them the first time at the old RKO in Davenport Iowa was a good jam then brought out a bad ass bike on the stage revn it up with the headlight on no stage lights.All you could see was the all the dope smoke that filled the air. :lol: One of my favorite album was Point Of Entry some of my favorite songs were diamonds and rust ,sinner ,ripper and the Green Manalishi.
Have'nt been to one their shows in many moons. Last one was at the Garden, Halford slid down a giant dragons tounge to open the show. PS Drove a dodge van for about a week with a broken trottle cable, slant six between the seats, opened the engine cover and controled the carb with right hand, reached over the steering wheel with left hand and shifted the 3 speed on the column. No money, had to get to work. Ahhhhhh the good old days.
biggrin.gif
Those motors were bullet proof, think it lost total compression at 250,000 miles.
sad.gif
...==={}

Back