JR XS3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsden

Anyone using one of these new radios yet? I just got one and will try programming this weekend. Looks like it may be fun. A lot of features for cars. I'll have to wait for spring though to tune it fully. Water is starting to harden here. :(

I love my JR XS3. Feels good in the hands, and has never had one glitch. Nice smooth movement on the controls as well.

I have heard that getting the Rec. wet will sometimes make it inoperative, but we spray all of our equipment with Corrosion Block anyway, and never had a problem. (I have gotten it wet several times) Bad me!

Peter R.

www.climatemodels.com

dennis

i have used mine for the last few races of the season and love it. the only thing i havent got use to is you cannot move the 3rd channel to a different spot like the 3pd. other than that a great radio,easy to program and light with good balance.

Yep I love mine too! The cost of a second reciever is less than a regular one, when you add in the charge for a crystal. All my boats are going to use the synthesized reciever in the future.

Like Peter said, "Keep the reciever out of the water!" I killed one after a few dunks. :( I should have sprayed it with corrosion X !!!

Latest posts

Back