• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JR XR3i transmitter, R135 receiver, & Z270 servo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Shriver

For sale:

JR XR3i transmitter, R135 receiver, Z270 servo, and two plastic receiver battery holders. Both the transmitter and receiver have a channel 83 crystal in them. The tx and receiver have been used for two years but are in excellent condition; both work flawlessly. I have never had a glitch with this system. The Z270 servo has never been plugged in. I have the manual and original box. Asking $79 shipped to your door. PayPal accepted.

Jeff Shriver said:
For sale:JR XR3i transmitter, R135 receiver, Z270 servo, and two plastic receiver battery holders. Both the transmitter and receiver have a channel 83 crystal in them. The tx and receiver have been used for two years but are in excellent condition; both work flawlessly. I have never had a glitch with this system. The Z270 servo has never been plugged in. I have the manual and original box. Asking $79 shipped to your door. PayPal accepted.

93579[/snapback]

Jeff, you have a pm. Richard D.

Back