• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JR FM Synthesized XS3 w/ 2 Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegaskiller73

SOLD

JR FM Synthesized XS3 system

1 - JR FM Synthesized radio

1 - RS300 Receiver

1 - RS310 Receiver

$125 + shipping(with insurance & del. confirmation) + PP if applicable

No servos!

It's a little dusty, but I can assure you everything works correctly.

IMG_0788.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, if you decide to part it out I am interested in the receivers.

Thanks

Roy

Roy, I don't plan to part it out. A controller will do me no good seeing I don't have any boats anymore. This is all I have left of what I had that is worth anything.

Thanks

Roy

Roy, I don't plan to part it out. A controller will do me no good seeing I don't have any boats anymore. This is all I have left of what I had that is worth anything.
if roy still wants the receivers, i'll take the transmitter, that way you're not stuck with anything. lmk if that works for you, & roy & i can sort out the details.

Thanks

Roy

if roy still wants the receivers, i'll take the transmitter, that way you're not stuck with anything. lmk if that works for you, & roy & i can sort out the details.

That could work for me. Roy, you in?

BTW, It is listed on another site, so we need to work fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy and Moper have 1st rights to it. If they don't want it with the terms that mopar offered. Then you are next.

Vegas we will take it, Mopar will take the radio and I will take the receivers, how do you want to do this? Mopar will pay you full up front and you can split the shipping for the items or you can send it all to him, your call, just want to make it easier on your end.

Thanks

Roy & Mopar

Hello, I got the receivers today. Thank you, better than advertised!

Thanks again,

Roy

Mopar,

Thank you as well

my transmitter showed up today also, in good working order :D . thanx again vegaskiller.

you're welcome, roy.

Back