John Finch & Kentley Porter 20 Mono Saw Record Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Wow, that motor is turning some mega rpms..... Take a look, that is one Fast 20 mono......

</a>
TB

Last edited by a moderator:
man, k-zam is on a roll-with the help of some good people. congratulations to all for the record(s).

what hull did you guys use
It was something I designed and built from scratch. I call it the stealth two. It is a refinement of the stealth we set the record with many years ago.
How long a hull is it John, looks pretty small in the video. I assume you were spotting by the calm voice in the background walking Kentley through the paces ?? ;)

Nice work guys. B)

what hull did you guys use
It was something I designed and built from scratch. I call it the stealth two. It is a refinement of the stealth we set the record with many years ago.
How long a hull is it John, looks pretty small in the video. I assume you were spotting by the calm voice in the background walking Kentley through the paces ?? ;)

Nice work guys. B)
I was the driver, he was the spotter. I didn't talk at all in the video. Too busy concentrating on the boat.

It's a short boat. about two feet I think. Like I said. It's in the secret closet. I won't go up there till next trials.

Latest posts

Back