Jim's Boat Dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Voorhees

Anybody getting a message about the web site being temporary limited or something like that? Iv'e got that the last couple of days.Wonder if they got hacked or if it is on my end.

Prob hacked again......HOPEfully not but aint lookin great

Last edited by a moderator:
I might not be so sarcastic if someone would just email me and tell me why I was banned.

Last time I was on, I posted some pictures of some stuff I made in my garage for my own boats and Dom took them down within minutes with no explanation as to why.

That was 7 or 8 years ago, and I know other people who were banned and got back on.

I spoke with Jim 6 or 8 months ago (maybe longer) and he was going to get back to me after he talked the other admins, but i never heard back from him.

start a website, I'll join it! "Steve's rc boat shop"..."Seebold's rc boat bench"...then you will be admin and all can see your hardware. Try a free host service first.

Last edited by a moderator:
start a website, I'll join it! "Steve's rc boat shop"..."Seebold's rc boat bench"...then you will be admin and all can see your hardware. Try a free host service first.
I've considered it, but I'm not that computer savy.
Could suggest a facebook page, again you'll choose the admin. FB has options and click and choose settings. Should you wana change just delete your page and try again. The rest is easy, its serving your followers with your custom boat disscussion and sharing webpage. Is it anoying setting up... sometimes a bit. Try it for a couple years and see what it becomes. Garnering a following may be tough but you learn. Best advice I have is bite your toungue when you type. You must be interesting and people want to feel good. FB also offers tips. If you make a page then post the link for us Steve.

Back