Jim's Boat Dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Can any of you guys help me get a password to get on Jim's Boat Dock? I used to have an account, but it won't let me on anymore and I can't establish a new one.

Thanks,

Glenn

I'll try to look it up for you Glenn, at the moment there is server troubles but as soon as I can get in I will let you know!

Yup, it looks like the site is down right now. I even tried going in through the back door and that didn't work either.

Glenn, I've got that stuff that I was going to send to you right here in front of my keyboard so that I don't forget to mail it out along with your address. Things have been just a little nuts around here lately. :blink:

Glenn, what is your user name over there? checked through most of the members and couldn't find yours.

Mike, my user name is Glenn Quarles. When I tried to re-create a logon password it said there was already one for that user name, so it must remember me from before.

Ron, thanks for trying to help me out...I am looking forword to seeing that stuff.

THANKS!

Glenn

Glen, I haven't had any luck finding your old Log-on. It is not currently registered on the site. I think what has happened is Ez-board has you logged as a member but your membership was cleaned out from Jims. Unfortunately I only have access to Jim's memberships, not all of Ez-board membership.

If you email me I can help set up a new log-on and account. If you want the old one restarted you will have to reapply to Jims and once you do that let me know and I can approve you imediately.

All the Administrators will be more than happy to get you approved as quick as possible.

If you're signed up for any other ez Board site it should work on Jim's.

Anyone remember when we got into that Purple Pajama forum site? It was a teenage girls forum and a lot of us boaters went in there and bugged them! :lol:

I remember that Ron, they started it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the Admins from there came over to check out what was so popular with Jim's, apparently we were on the top ten Ezboard lists.

With the membership by approval only I think Glen is stuck in the middle, approved Ezboard account but not a current member on Jim's. If he doesn't remeber his password to log into ezboard then he can't get to the approval screen for Jim's.

Back