JG prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keevan Inouye

Need a JG I25X prop to run on an old .40 Cobra (FG round nose sport 40) made in1991, similar to the Lil Hoss. I remember it ran best with a JG I25X prop. Anyone know what would be a good replacement (Octura,ABC,Grim).

I, too, like the JG I-25 and I-25X props. I ran them back in the 70's and 80's. Up till a few years ago they are still available from Dumas.

I am no prop expert. But for a sport 40, I use X-447, 448 and 450

kez

Need a JG I25X prop to run on an old .40 Cobra (FG round nose sport 40) made in1991, similar to the Lil Hoss. I remember it ran best with a JG I25X prop. Anyone know what would be a good replacement (Octura,ABC,Grim).
I'm surprised you're not looking for an old Futaba brown box 2-channel with the gun handle trigger system.
default_tongue.png

Merry Christmas Keevan,

JD

Mele Kalikimaka Jerry...

No brown box, using an Orbit single stick! Like Francis King......

Boat has a K&B disc rotor with Gardner exhaust throttle.

Tried the Octura 400 series prop. Not enough lift. Like to see daylight under the boat!

Have a Happy New Year!

keevan

I have 25X, I25X(it's look little pitched on cups), J30 and 3J31

you can check the pitch using a propchart

JG-PROP-CHART.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Roman. Had lost my JG prop chart. Have lots of I25, so I can modify those...

Thanks everyone,

Happy and safe Holidays

keevan

I'm surprised you're not looking for an old Futaba brown box 2-channel with the gun handle trigger system.
default_tongue.png

Merry Christmas Keevan,

JD
I still have mine

default_tongue.png

Merry Christmas Keevan,

JD
I still have mine
Bruce,

I think I still have a I25 prop, If I find it it yours, I will let you know.

Walt Barney

Hi ,

in memory i want to show how Jim Gale test his propellers . Pic from my friend Werner Woitzek ,Valerino Modelle Munich ,when he visite him . Jim show all his mesuring equipment and as Werner show me this pics it was the inspiration input to lern how propellers worke.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back