Jerry Wyss Birthday

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill Jim

My good frend Jerry Wyss is joining the mid 50s club tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!I can't thank you enough for all the countless hours youv'e spent fixin, what i screwed up. I know with out all your help I woudn't be enjoying this great hobby.

My good frend Jerry Wyss is joining the mid 50s club tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!I can't thank you enough for all the countless hours youv'e spent fixin, what i screwed up. I know with out all your help I woudn't be enjoying this great hobby.

No way!!!! Good ole JW!!!!!!!! Happy birthday pal, keep on truckin my friend!!!!!! :D

I didn't think they counted birthdays on the Oregon Coast. Hope you don't have to unplug a toilet on your birthday - that would a crappy way to celebrate. :)

JD

Happy Birthday JW........

A joke about unplugging a toilet from "Dunny" - now that's appropriate / hilarious!!!!

:eek: Jim! I Screwed Up! It's Tomorrow! :lol: :lol: Well, On the other hand, It's Today

in OZ :blink: :lol:

Now I Know What They Call The "Can" in OZ :lol: :lol: That "IS" Funny! :p

Dunny, :lol: Sheesh :lol: Honestly, I only,,,, :lol: plunge my own toilets, te, :lol:

They call me "The Plumber for the Stars" here,, ultra custom homes , normally.

Thanks Jim,,, Jim has a Mac Now,, like handing a kid dynamite :lol: :lol: :p

Did you put this in "Sport&Scale forum on purpose?

Thanks Tim and Dave, You guy's are like a "Fortune in the Bank", Keep up the Good Work!

Thank's Rodney, We'll be talkin' later, I'm sure.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Jim! I Screwed Up! It's Tomorrow! :lol: :lol: Well, On the other hand, It's Today

in OZ :blink: :lol:

Now I Know What They Call The "Can" in OZ :lol: :lol: That "IS" Funny! :p

Dunny, :lol: Sheesh :lol: Honestly, I only,,,, :lol: plunge my own toilets, te, :lol:

They call me "The Plumber for the Stars" here,, ultra custom homes , normally.

Thanks Jim,,, Jim has a Mac Now,, like handing a kid dynamite :lol: :lol: :p

Did you put this in "Sport&Scale forum on purpose?

Thanks Tim and Dave, You guy's are like a "Fortune in the Bank", Keep up the Good Work!

Thank's Rodney, We'll be talkin' later, I'm sure.

JW
I gess my day is comming, when i can't remember what day my bithday is on. I shoud have put this post in the general forum, but i was so wound up about the Mac that I screwd up.

Hey Jerry, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sorry for the late wishes, haven't had a chance to be online for a while.

Best wishes and hope you have a good year

Latest posts

Back