jerry dunlap and his 2nd gen kneeler "video"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, would you sell that boat? I'd sure like to have it, give it some thought and contact me please.

Mike Byer

So which IMPBA class is that in? tunnel, hydro, open? I've been away from racing for a while, but that looks more like a hydro, than what I remember a tunnel was.

So which IMPBA class is that in? tunnel, hydro, open? I've been away from racing for a while, but that looks more like a hydro, than what I remember a tunnel was.
It does not have an offical class yet.
in our club we made a class for the kneeler you all can do the same, it is the stock .21 kneeler class but it is not in namba classes yet maybe next year.

I managed to get the 2nd generation JD 1/4 Scale "Kneeler" painted and a driver built. My son, Paul, drove the boat today so I could get some running shots. We could have six to eight of the boats racing in our District 8 20 Stock Kneeler Class this year.

JD

Looks great Jerry! Reminds me of your WOF tunnel paintjob. How many boats would you say you have? Mike

Looks great Jerry! Reminds me of your WOF tunnel paintjob. How many boats would you say you have? Mike
1 FE Tunnel, 1 20 Stock, 1 20 Mod, 1 40 Stock, 1 40 Mod, 1 Sport 20, 1 20 Vee, 1 "Kneeler", 2 Miss Vegas hydros, and 2 EP Hammers.

JD

Only one kneeler!!!!! How is that possible, you build them all the time! I figured you would have several hundred boats! haha

Latest posts

Back