JD WOF28/Rinker Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
Well, let's see if I can post a picture of my new WOF 28 that's detailed like the Rinker F1.

JD

Rinker_WOF28.jpg

Jerry, I added the line to make it display,

Gene ;D

Hi JD,

Another WOF masterpiece - I would be interested in a copy of the plans also. Looks very similar to your WOF 7.5cc but has the trick looking cut strakes. Or are they actual steps in the sponsons? Not sure if the cowl is my taste or not but at least it looks a bit different from all the others, and no offence to the aerotech or leecraft boys but at least the stuff you do looks 'real'

I know that pure racing forms have their place but isn't part of the appeal of boats the ability to produce reaqlistic racing of boats we would like to race if we could. couldn't imagine trying to sit in a 1:1 scale leecraft - you would have to lay down or be 4' tall. LOL

cheers

GT 8)

GTR,

The main reason I selected the Rinker Boats F1 to make a "Sorta Scale" model is it's all one color with decals. I can paint one color, but masking and shooting more colors becomes a challenge.

When I get the plans done, I'll post it.

Jerry

Hey JD,

Looks very nice with those decals :)

Just curious, do you have any other, or can you take some other pictures of the shape of the cowl...I am beginning to like theshape of the Rinker boats cowl...i never used to but it must be growing on me ;)

Anyway i want to see if i can make one for my next electric boat project, and for more practice on making cowls

Kris

ps if you do not want to post them on here, you are welcome to email them to me...

Kris,

I'll take a few shots and e-mail them directly to you. I'm also going to be building another Rinker style cowling in the next few weeks and will take photos of the process.

JD

HEY JD. I DO NOT KNOW IF I TOLD YOU OR NOT ,? THAT JOHN AND JAN HIS SON RACES MODEL BOATS WITH US , IF YOU NEED , LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET HIS ADDRESS FOR YOU AND MAIL HIM A PHOTO J,IRWIN

Hey JD

I just bought the plans to build your boat. I think it's really cool. This is my first attempt at RC boating. Any photos or advise you or anyone else could send or post that will help me come up with a winner would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

Bill

[email protected]

Hey JD

I have just purchased a set of plans to build your WOF28/30. Very cool.

This is my first RC boat and I want to come up with a winner. Any photos and advise you could post or send would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Hey JD

I have just purchased a set of plans to build your WOF28/30. Very cool.

This is my first RC boat and I want to come up with a winner. Any photos and advise you could post or send would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Back