JD Participating in American Cancer Society Relay For Life

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
On Friday evening, May 31 and Saturday morning, June 1, I will be walking in our community's Relay For Life. Relay For Life is one of the largest events to raise funds for cancer research.

Relay For Life participants ask folks they know to sponsor their walk. And, IW is a place where I know lots of folks.

Anyone making a donation of $15 or more will have their name entered in a drawing for a bottle of "JD Championship Merlo." Check out the photo. Since shipping a bottle of wine outside the U.S. would be rather costly, a 1/2 dozen K&B glow plugs(1 Ls or HPs) will be the prize should a donor from another country be drawn.

Checks made payable to the American Cancer Society can be mailed to: Jerry Dunlap, 119 Crestwood Dr. SW, Lakewood, WA 98498. The drawing will be on Saturday, June 1 following the event.

A PayPal donation can be sent to the account of a fellow Relay For Life participant, Chris Guppy [email protected] and

the donation will be made to the American Cancer Society and your name entered in the drawing.

My brother has been battling stomach cancer since 2009 and all of us know folks affected by cancer.

Thanks for considering this request,

JD

It looks like you will have good weather for your walk. I hope we get the same for ours. This will be my 7th year walking for Relay For Life and we have had some pretty crazy weather some years. What is your teams booth theme?

It looks like you will have good weather for your walk. I hope we get the same for ours. This will be my 7th year walking for Relay For Life and we have had some pretty crazy weather some years. What is your teams booth theme?
Our Kiwanis group along with several other area service clubs have a team - "Aces of Clubs." I do have the "Hi-Vis" rain gear if needed.

JD

I would like to than Glenn and Donna Quarles for their donation to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life conducted in Lakewood, WA.

Joe Petro won the drawing and 6 K&B Long Glow Plugs are now on their way to New York.

JD

Latest posts

Back