JAX TN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Tommy Lee Tribute & TWIN HYDRO OCT 21-22 2006 Shoot out format TWIN EVENT.. Warrren Racing will help promote the Jackson TN Model Racers Fall Race, Providing a 6` traveling award for the Winner of the TWIN HYDRO SHOOT OUT . For the Top Gun TWIN HYDRO Pilots, Prepare your boats & Attend the Jackson Tn Fall race for some Great Competition & Fast Laps around the Pond, Mark informs me that the early Entry list already includes Texas own - Ernie laflure, FL- John Otto & Company. Albama`s Doc Gary Turner. & WE are also looking for Sponsors & a Nice award for the F Mono Class...... Come one, come all.... to the Fall Event of the 2006 Racing Season......

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy Lee Tribute & TWIN HYDRO OCT 21-22 2006 Shoot out format TWIN EVENT.. Warrren Racing will help promote the Jackson TN Model Racers Fall Race, Providing a 6` traveling award for the Winner of the TWIN HYDRO SHOOT OUT . For the Top Gun TWIN HYDRO Pilots, Prepare your boats & Attend the Jackson Tn Fall race for some Great Competition & Fast Laps around the Pond, Mark informs me that the early Entry list already includes Texas own - Ernie laflure, FL- John Otto & Company. Albama`s Doc Gary Turner. & WE are also lookig for Sponsors & a Nice award for the F Mono Class...... Come one, came all to the Fall Event of the 2006 Racing Season......
Joe its all about the MARBLES TUNNELS ROCK lotsa good racing in all classes. Joe you better watch out that gal may jump in your lap again LOL

Tommy Lee Tribute & TWIN HYDRO OCT 21-22 2006 Shoot out format TWIN EVENT.. Warrren Racing will help promote the Jackson TN Model Racers Fall Race, Providing a 6` traveling award for the Winner of the TWIN HYDRO SHOOT OUT . For the Top Gun TWIN HYDRO Pilots, Prepare your boats & Attend the Jackson Tn Fall race for some Great Competition & Fast Laps around the Pond, Mark informs me that the early Entry list already includes Texas own - Ernie laflure, FL- John Otto & Company. Albama`s Doc Gary Turner. & WE are also lookig for Sponsors & a Nice award for the F Mono Class...... Come one, came all to the Fall Event of the 2006 Racing Season......
Joe its all about the MARBLES TUNNELS ROCK lotsa good racing in all classes. Joe you better watch out that gal may jump in your lap again LOL
Bring that 60 Mono..... Chuck & I will show you the fast way around the pond......

Joe the noise rule is in effect at that event also it was at the 2004 and 2005 Internats and I will be there also with the calibrated meters.

I hope everyone does come it should be a great event. I have had my hotel reservations for 2 months now really looking forward to this event Richard and the Jackson crew do a great job, as do all of the sites and clubs in IMPBA.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

Joe the noise rule is in effect at that event also it was at the 2004 and 2005 Internats and I will be there also with the calibrated meters.

I hope everyone does come it should be a great event. I have had my hotel reservations for 2 months now really looking forward to this event Richard and the Jackson crew do a great job, as do all of the sites and clubs in IMPBA.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President
Yes It will be a great Event..... We plan to Race hard.....

Are you coming to enforce it there too Bill? Is it ok with the CD if you do?

I'm coming to race ! I had my hotel reservations for this race long beore all of the crying started. As for enforcement I'm coming to help them out if they need it as I di dfor the 2004 and 2005 Internats. I talked to Richard tonight and offered to have the Sound level meter calibrated if they would like as I also offered the Evansville club. I'm trying to help the club work th erule in a fair way since we figured out the meters do need to be calibrated. I also have gotten a copy of the ANSI standard s for Mark and his committe.

Are you coming to make noise or RACE?

I'm coming to race ! I had my hotel reservations for this race long beore all of the crying started. As for enforcement I'm coming to help them out if they need it as I di dfor the 2004 and 2005 Internats. I talked to Richard tonight and offered to have the Sound level meter calibrated if they would like as I also offered the Evansville club. I'm trying to help the club work th erule in a fair way since we figured out the meters do need to be calibrated. I also have gotten a copy of the ANSI standard s for Mark and his committe.

Bill if you are trying to Kill the race today????? PLEASE..... Just announce it Now!!I`am a promoter of this event & a club member are you trying to attack me????? Anything past this post will need to be discussed privately or we will not be on this Forum.......

Jose I will get an answer from the CD Wed. If we are going to Race or play with the meters & argue all weekend.... It looks like the race will require some leadership..... & Common Sense....

Bill if you are trying to Kill the race today????? PLEASE..... Just announce it Now!!I`am a promoter of this event & a club member are you trying to attack me????? Anything past this post will need to be discussed privately or we will not be on this Forum.......te name='Piston1' post='159217' date='Aug 22 2006, 07:33 PM']

Jose I will get an answer from the CD Wed. If we are going to Race or play with the meters & argue all weekend.... It looks like the race will require some leadership..... & Common Sense....

Bill I received your reply via personal E mail. Thanks Joe.

Bill if you are trying to Kill the race today????? PLEASE..... Just announce it Now!!I`am a promoter of this event & a club member are you trying to attack me????? Anything past this post will need to be discussed privately or we will not be on this Forum.......te name='Piston1' post='159217' date='Aug 22 2006, 07:33 PM']

Bill I received your reply via personal E mail. Thanks Joe.

I have just about had it with this noise bullcrap. Joe when you get to jackson we are coming to race not argue, Bills right we did host the 04 and 05 nats and as far as i know we did not have to give ONE noise warning that i can recall. So everybody come on and race have fun, and above all SET THE WATER ON FIRE. But the noise rule as set by the impba will be inforced.

Tom

I have just about had it with this noise bullcrap. Joe when you get to jackson we are coming to race not argue, Bills right we did host the 04 and 05 nats and as far as i know we did not have to give ONE noise warning that i can recall. So everybody come on and race have fun, and above all SET THE WATER ON FIRE. But the noise rule as set by the impba will be inforced.

Tom
You Got it TOM...... I have spoken With Mark Hopper, Traveling award is ordered & I plan to be there.

I'd like just to clear the air some on how the noise issue will be handled at this race.

Trying to keep this as short as possible our club, rather large has what we call executives members. These members are experienced racers that normally travel to other races and are up on what going on. We have the authority from the rest of the club to make decisions on some things without having to get approval from the rest of the club. Taking to all of them and we are in agreement to the following on this race.

1} Noise at our lake has not been a problem to anybody in the past.

2} Our meter may be out for you to see just where you are if you wish but has not been calibrated and or certified. Without certification papers it will be hard for us to use it to disqualify someone.

3} We don't want/plan or see that we will disqualify any boat but reserve the right.

4} If we do check a boat and it is over the limit you would be informed and ask to make some attempt to bring down the noise.

5} You may never see the meter!

6} Your on the clock, come on let's race!

Mark Hopper

I'd like just to clear the air some on how the noise issue will be handled at this race.

Trying to keep this as short as possible our club, rather large has what we call executives members. These members are experienced racers that normally travel to other races and are up on what going on. We have the authority from the rest of the club to make decisions on some things without having to get approval from the rest of the club. Taking to all of them and we are in agreement to the following on this race.

2} Our meter may be out for you to see just where you are if you wish but has not been calibrated and or certified. Without certification papers it will be hard for us to use it to disqualify someone.

3} We don't want/plan or see that we will disqualify any boat but reserve the right.

4} If we do check a boat and it is over the limit you would be informed and ask to make some attempt to bring down the noise.

6} Your on the clock, come on let race!

Mark Hopper
Very well said Mark. This is the kind of support that we need in this major problem that we have on this issue. I do not believe that you will find one boater that will try to run noisey. All of the racers that I know have no problem with trying to run at 92dB or lower. You will also get more action by talking to a boater that you may think is a little loud than saying to that boater that you are to loud and if you do it again your DQ.

Mark

Mark Hopper
Very well said Mark. This is the kind of support that we need in this major problem that we have on this issue. I do not believe that you will find one boater that will try to run noisey. All of the racers that I know have no problem with trying to run at 92dB or lower. You will also get more action by talking to a boater that you may think is a little loud than saying to that boater that you are to loud and if you do it again your DQ.

Mark
Sounds like a good plan for a awesome race, GO FAST TURN ,WELL TURN, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME

Mark Hopper

Mark
Sounds like a good plan for a awesome race, GO FAST TURN ,WELL TURN, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME
Mikey bring the 60 Mono that class should make with NO problems...... Also That would be a Good boat to run in Offshore class. P.S. I know of 6-7 Twins already planning to Attend the event.

Mark Hopper

Mark
Mikey bring the 60 Mono that class should make with NO problems...... Also That would be a Good boat to run in Offshore class. P.S. I know of 6-7 Twins already planning to Attend the event.
My twin lives in Jackson so my twin will be there< hes the evil one TOMMY...BOY Mono will be there offshore not me circles are hard enough for me.....Mikey

MIKEY.............. I HOPE EVIL TWIN CAN REPRESENT!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Last time WAR WAGON RACING attented a Jackson Fall race the "BROOM CAME OUT"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: " You got it!!! It was a SWEEP!!!!

Get them READY GENTLEMAN!!!!!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST SHOT BEFORE IT GETS TO COLD!!!

And we all KNOW HOW GOOD CABIN RACING IS GOING TO BE THIS YEAR!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol:

MIKEY.............. I HOPE EVIL TWIN CAN REPRESENT!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Last time WAR WAGON RACING attented a Jackson Fall race the "BROOM CAME OUT"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: " You got it!!! It was a SWEEP!!!!

Get them READY GENTLEMAN!!!!!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST SHOT BEFORE IT GETS TO COLD!!!

And we all KNOW HOW GOOD CABIN RACING IS GOING TO BE THIS YEAR!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol:
Chuck..... Just bring the TWINS & The F mono......

Hey Mark and Richard I'm glad to see you guys are offering the KIDS class for FREE. That's a great idea to encourage families to get the kids into model boat racing. Way to go to be proactive in making this a family orientated hobby.

Back