James Beasley

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

Don't worry about the race, I got your back.

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Don't worry about the race, I got your back.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Statements like this aren't tied to anything but a serious situation where boating simply doesn't matter. Whatever's going on, we always wish the best for a fellow boater.

Last edited by a moderator:
James , I'm not sure of your situation , But My families thoughts and prayers are out to all for sure .

Please keep everyone posted with more info

Thank You , God bless Beasley family

james, not sure what's up, but i don't like what i'm reading/thinking :( . you are in my thoughts & prayers. i can only hope for a positive outcome to whatever is happening or has happened. i have made quite a few friends through iw, but for something to be up with one i have met personally & raced with & against, makes it all the more distressing. i know you're strong, & that will help you through this situation...........looking foward to seeing you at a pond, with a smile on your face ;) . i'm not looking foward to telling travis about this.

From what I was told today at the ODMBA race, James just lost his father yesterday. Racing is so far down the list now with family needs. Keep him in all of our praysrs.

Latest posts

Back