JAGUAR III 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobFerguson

HERE IS THE JAG-3 80 PROTOYPE AND THE DECALS FOR THE KITS. WESLEYS CUSTOM GRAPHICS HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB................................................BOB FERGUSON

yes all sizes even gas some time soon, also soon as the hardware runs out ill be coming out with new hardware for the jags still have lots left get ahold of steve ball he as some to. have fuel cells from the jag 2 and the jag 1 if anybody needs fuel cells some from when steve made them and some from walt. all the hardware is priced to sell to get rid of old stock.........................Bob

How about some shots of the rear and bottom of this new Jag?

Regards,

-Buck-

:)

HERE IS THE JAG-3 80 PROTOYPE AND THE DECALS FOR THE KITS. WESLEYS CUSTOM GRAPHICS HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB................................................BOB FERGUSON
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE PRICES ON THE KITS, I WANT A .21 HYDRO WITH HAREWARE PRICE.

THANK YOU :)

:)
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE PRICES ON THE KITS, I WANT A .21 HYDRO WITH HAREWARE PRICE.

THANK YOU :)
I'm interested in a .21 also.... need something for the Novarossi i just paid for.
im also interested in a 21 size. if you have a price and photos please send me to [email protected]

thanks mike

Latest posts

Back