JAGUAR III 20 HYDRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDM Racing

Has anyone seen any of the 20 Jaguar III hydos run? I was told there where some running at the Atlanta Spring Nats.

I have a Gas version of the Jag. III Pictures or any information on these 20 hydros would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Has anyone seen any of the 20 Jaguar III hydos run? I was told there where some running at the Atlanta Spring Nats.
I have a Gas version of the Jag. III Pictures or any information on these 20 hydros would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob M.
Yup, B hydro was won by Steve Ball driving a Jag III and I got to see it up close out of the water as well. The 20 is a really nice boat, very fast and looks like it handled great. Don't think you can go wrong here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bob, i was with don at atlanta race and spoke with bob furgurson about the boat and the quality is top notch and the boat runs really nice. good luck

with your build. mike.

I thought the boat ran excellent. Bob’s craftsmanship is fantastic. If you looking for a new 21 Rigger, call Bob.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that as always Steve Ball did a world class job finishing the Boat.

Thanks for the input. I got a little CMB from Stu for boat, guess its time to call Bob Ferguson and place a order for one.

Again, Thanks

Bob M.

Thanks Guys,

I had a blast in atlanta. :) The boat ran very well . Steve Did a top notch job and driving also that race was alot of fun. thank you STEVE. Also Don F, Harry, Bob Morton, Ray, Gregg ,Bruce,Ron Zaker jr,will,nub and my hydro teacher (THE MAN STU), you go anywhere with this bunch you have a blast.

Also Buckshot hes a stand up guy See ya all soon and thanks for everything.............Bob Ferguson,

JAGUAR HYDROS..........................

Oh Shoot I forgot I got to meet the turn fin Man Mr Dick tyndall, Man He is Funny Him and don had me laughing all the time he was great to meet......Thanks Dick your one of a kind.

There's not much else to say here. The little JagIII was badazz in Atlanta! Bob supplied a great boat to an excellent builder. Great job Bob and Steve both of whom are great guys!

I think I see a JagIII or two in my future. ;)

-Buck-

Latest posts

Back