JAGUAR HYDROS WEB-SITE updated

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS Bob!!!!!!!

I see the .21 is still in testing?? How come? In any case, best wishes & much success with your venture!

todd hollander

Center City MN

Nice web site. Great looking logo ;-)
Thanks For support. Oh the 21, Well we changed some things to the front sponsons. We will just have to wait till it gets thawed out around here we all live in a freezer THATS CRAZY But Thats The way it is.Im sure steve Will get it to work.Wes that Is nice YOU DONE A FANTASTIC job on those decals. IM going to get a hold of you soon for more. Thanks again everyone its been an ADVENTURE to get the jaguar back up and going but i have had fun also have meet a lot of great people thru this also............................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

Nice cowl , i guess you won't need any from me since you copied mine sneaky sneaky, other than that boat looks good

Nice cowl , i guess you won't need any from me since you copied mine sneaky sneaky, other than that boat looks good
Mike ,
Well your some what right about that i cut it and added the 21 to the front so it is wider and longer but yea it still looks like your carbons. And no im not keeping the cowl on the boats im trying to take the old Jag cowl and make it work with the jag gas Thats been a challange so far.The kits sold Faster Than i Had time to make What i Really wanted.But if you put them side by side they are different.........................................Bob Ferguson......... ;) JaguarHydros

Latest posts

Back