JAE21G2 Rigger - Mfg by ZippKits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM DRIVER

I'm getting back into RC Racing after being out for 15+ years. Saw an ad for the above 21 Rigger - does anyone have any input on the performance of this boat? What would be a relatively inexpensive motor to put in it?

Thanks, Tom

I'm getting back into RC Racing after being out for 15+ years. Saw an ad for the above 21 Rigger - does anyone have any input on the performance of this boat? What would be a relatively inexpensive motor to put in it?

Thanks, Tom
GREAT boat easy build and get yourself a 21 Nova Rossi 5 port......... perfect setup to get back in with

Hey Tommy welcome back and Merry Christmas. Yes that boat is the hot ticket it seems and you can get a fairly cheap novirossi 21 for it.

PHIL THOMAS

Glenn Quarles

Novarossi of America

(210) 392-2271

309 El Lago Camino

Del Rio, TX 78840

Visit my website at:

http://www.novarossi.us

If you look in the outrigger section there are a ton of threads on the .12 and now more coming on the .21!~

Hey Tom, good talkin' to ya yesterday, hope to see you back in '10!

ps: I'm sending info on our new Waterford site now... :)

pss: Tom and Cindy Driver from Rochester NY were fierce competitors on the water, but kind and generous off! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, Welcome back to boating. Back in the day of the old Rochester Model Boat Club you help me out as the young

snot nosed kid with lots of questions. "Thanks"

welcome back, tom! i have seen the .21 boat run in heat races, very fast & stable. just got my kits last week, very easy build, super simple to set up. really, no set up, build it according to the instructions, the only adjustments are pipe length, needle & prop choice. from what i have seen, the other riggers will be playing catch up, imho. btw, do you know any stebbins in rochester? i was born there, prolly kin of mine. we lived out in pittsford, on parker circle.

Tom, Welcome back to boating. Back in the day of the old Rochester Model Boat Club you help me out as the young

snot nosed kid with lots of questions. "Thanks"

John,

Thanks for your message - sure do remember you. How'd you ever end up in Michigan from Rochester? Let me know more about the twin you're building.

Tom

welcome back, tom! i have seen the .21 boat run in heat races, very fast & stable. just got my kits last week, very easy build, super simple to set up. really, no set up, build it according to the instructions, the only adjustments are pipe length, needle & prop choice. from what i have seen, the other riggers will be playing catch up, imho. btw, do you know any stebbins in rochester? i was born there, prolly kin of mine. we lived out in pittsford, on parker circle.
Sorry - dont't know anyone named Stebbins in the Rocheter area.

Let me know how you make out with the kit. I put my name on the waiting list for one. Hope to see it sometime in January.

Tom

tom, it was active duty Coast Guard that got me to michigan and it has been Lake Michigan that has kept me here. I'll send you a PM when I get a little more time to write one

Back