JAE Turnfins by MHardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be working on drilling holes for you guys here soon. I am going out of town on thursday and will not be back till monday. So this will have to be put on hold for the time being. Just got home from work and need to get some stuff done. Those that have dealings with me at the moment, have all be sent out. I will talk to the rest of you next week.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ran my JAE FE with one of Mike's turn fins...excellent! Great job Mike! Huge improvement over the stocker!! :D

-Kent

PMs sent regarding orders. I have in stock 1-12 5-21 2-45. Most of them are spoken for. If you want one you can PM me.

The 21 fin has a different rake than the 12 and 45. I am planning on changing the design. Eric ran one of my new fin design this past weekend. It worked the same as the original. The change will bring it in line with the shape of the 12 and 45. It is half as big as the difference between the two. I also am working on building the 60/90 fin. It too will be the same shape but larger. This will allow me to build a break with a negative profile to help support the leading edge when I bend them. As it is now I have to go back and tweek each bend.

I also have the gas fin in the works. I received a template. I believe the stock fin will bend over time. I had a similar problem with the same material on Eric Bourlet's gas sport hydro. The fin sizes are the same. I will be building them out of 7075 1/8. I still need to acquire material. The price for the gas fin will be more as the fin is twice the size of the 45 fin. As I get them rolling I will let people know.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Stover

I got your money but do not know what you want. Please PM me with that info. Something is wrong with the members page. Cant seemed to get into it to PM Mike directly. If you know Mike please pass this info on.

All others,

If you wish to order something from me, could you put in the message box that paypal offers, what it is that you want. It is tough sometimes for me to have to go back and reread the thread and look in the PM box for the info. Makes everything go smoother on my end so you can get your stuff sooner. Also some people have not enter their address into the paypal profile. If you are one of those please send your address in a PM to me.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Stover

I got your money but do not know what you want. Please PM me with that info. Something is wrong with the members page. Cant seemed to get into it to PM Mike directly. If you know Mike please pass this info on.

All others,

If you wish to order something from me, could you put in the message box that paypal offers, what it is that you want. It is tough sometimes for me to have to go back and reread the thread and look in the PM box for the info. Makes everything go smoother on my end so you can get your stuff sooner. Also some people have not enter their address into the paypal profile. If you are one of those please send your address in a PM to me.

Thanks

Mike
Mike,

Fin arrived and it looks great.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks again,

Mike

No problem. I forgot to let you know it was in the mail. Just sent you a PM not to long ago letting you know. Oh well, better late than never.

Thanks again

Mike

Jerry Muro

Bob Willner

Robert Holland

fins went in the mail today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my JAE 90-101 turn fin today from Mike Hughes....nice product...fast shipping....great communication....Thanks Mike,

Joel :)

Back