• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE pattern wood kit laser cut 90-101 rigger short kit for sale - $55.00+ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

I cut this out for a member but they did not come through. It has been sitting in my garage for 1 year wrapped in plastic and I was cleaning out stuff today and figured rather than pushing this around-maybe someone else could put it to good use and build it. Tub sides are 1/4" the cross braces are tabed and are also 1/4". the upper and lower decks are 1/16" the foam is cut out for you and the skin for the sponsons are 1/16 all around except the inner sides are 1/8". The tube ski is 1/8". the sponson riders are also 1/8". see JAE plans...small edits made to accomodate radio trunk and other compartments. all cutouts to the upper deck included but no cowling. I will add that you may want to adjust the holes as they are cut out as you build.

I would like to move this quickly, paypal only for payment and would prefere to ship inside of US but not required. you cover additional costs.

55.00 plus shipping!

shipping from the Low Country SC! to figure shipping and most likely usps priority, thats the easiest for me and the cheepest for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back