JAE cowls...who makes them

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eekern

Looking for supplier of 21 and 45 JAE rigger cowls.....Everyone seams to have them so I must be missing something.

hi there checkout j&j cowls in the manufacturer for sale forum , i have what you need and all prices are listed,, thanks jason

Jason Jury on this site makes a really nice cowl. He's in Australia but i think i only paid $45 including shipping.

Chris

hi there checkout j&j cowls in the manufacturer for sale forum , i have what you need and all prices are listed,, thanks jason
Hi Jason:

can't seem to find your "J & J Cowls" listing. Can you provide direct link to that thread?

I'm looking for cowls for SGX2-45 (preferably carbon fibre)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mold and make cowls for the FE JAE 21s just in case you get an urge to burn some electrons. ;)

Front.JPG

I think that soon Joe is going to have a full line of very well designed cowls that will fit many boats. The JAE45 cowl is going to be a cowl that really will improve the looks of the fairly plain looking JAE boats.

No price set yet. We are still in the mold making stage.

We are planning to ship them with an oversize "base" so that they will be a universal 45 cowling...

Keep an eye on the website for more...

Joe

Latest posts

Back