JAE 67 completed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickGlover

Finally JAE 67 done. Much work and problem solving.Put it in the water this evening. Runs like its on a rail. I built by the plans. Built my turn fin by the plans. Took it to the pond and threw it in the water. It jumped up immediatly hit the thottle and it was gone. Started leaning it down and it was gone. It accelerated through the turns. It was a thing of beauty. Lots of work and frustration. But in the end it was well worth. You had better Start building your JAE or you will be following one.

Will be posting more pictures of my build. I built my own cowling. Formed it out of wood strips. Then sanded it into shape. Willprobably pull a fiberglass mold off it. Have 4 more in process two 20 boats , a 45 , and 67. One of the 20 boats is for Knub.

Could only get one picture to download. Will show some of the problems I ran into and how I solved them. Everything about the JAE is different.

Rick, Glad you liked it. We have had that kind of experience with all the different size JAE's. Waiting on Ron Zaker to finish the twin, hopefully we will see the same thing. He has been busy, he has been building 5 kit boats.

Pop an 80 in your 67 boat you just finished and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

David

Finally JAE 67 done. Much work and problem solving.Put it in the water this evening. Runs like its on a rail. I built by the plans. Built my turn fin by the plans. Took it to the pond and threw it in the water. It jumped up immediatly hit the thottle and it was gone. Started leaning it down and it was gone. It accelerated through the turns. It was a thing of beauty. Lots of work and frustration. But in the end it was well worth. You had better Start building your JAE or you will be following one.

Will be posting more pictures of my build. I built my own cowling. Formed it out of wood strips. Then sanded it into shape. Willprobably pull a fiberglass mold off it. Have 4 more in process two 20 boats , a 45 , and 67. One of the 20 boats is for Knub.

Could only get one picture to download. Will show some of the problems I ran into and how I solved them. Everything about the JAE is different.
any pics of it?? want to see it please..

any pics of it?? want to see it please..
I deleted one oof my pictures and I should be able to Download 2 more close up views.

Back