JAE-67- 90-101 (in one little package)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRXHydros

Pics--- This hull is built straight!! & going to some lucky person somewhere.....carbon booms go on...not the booms in the pics :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Get any footage of her..?, it would be great if you could post it here for us to check out.

Congrats,

Elias

Sorry I was running 6 boats,that wont happen again. can tell you he had plenty left the boat is capable of over 90 mph

I have been getting reports from Ray Bowden at Evansville about the JAE 90-101 that I built for him....he said the boat is unstopable..does not care about rough water & turns like no other boat that he has driven...sounds like we have a new beast on the water.

Joel
Joel are you building & selling these Boats? jw [email protected]

Hello Fast cat,

Spoke to Rod today and he told me to give you a call. What size is this boat you are showing. I am looking to run a 67 and single 90. Rod told me they were the same boat. Also looking into a gas rigger.

Thanks,

Albert 786-280-1246

Pics--- This hull is built straight!! & going to some lucky person somewhere.....carbon booms go on...not the booms in the pics :)

Back