JAE 21G2 kits Available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Petro

We have finished with the waiting list and the 21G2 kits are now available for the introductory price of $79.00 plus shipping.

If you were on the waiting list and you didn't hear from us, we are sorry. We emailed everyone and quite a few emails came back to us as undeliverable for one reason or another.

Please see the Zippkits Website

Thanks,

Joe

We have finished with the waiting list and the 21G2 kits are now available for the introductory price of $79.00 plus shipping.

If you were on the waiting list and you didn't hear from us, we are sorry. We emailed everyone and quite a few emails came back to us as undeliverable for one reason or another.

Please see the Zippkits Website

Thanks,

Joe
i got mine!

you did foget to send some extra time with it :p

dan

Hi Joe,you best be looking at your shipping for the kit to Australia and other countries i just paid for 1 to Aus and realised that it was way to cheap but i am betting i hear back from you to refund my $$$$$$.Thought i would let u know

I must say i am impresed got home earlier and had to pay a little bit extra to zipp kits to have it shipped to Australia but i know it will be lots cheaper than what i would usually pay in Aus.Cheers to Zipp kits :)

Back