JAE.21 with NOVA ROSSI .21 5 port engine..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a quick build,had to get it on the water!! primer only,used LUSTER COAT (i know,airplane paint..lol)but it withstood high nitro,water and several bouy hits... this build spurred several builds from club members and also Joe P. and ZIPPKITTS Display boats.. have 6 builds so far this winter and at least 2 more to go.. thanks for checking this out, you are welcome to see my gallery. Also video was taken at STONY POND, IW MEMBER BLACKOUTS pond.. STONEY POND MODEL BOAT CLUB A upcoming District 2 race site you will be hearing alot about this summer... since this vid the pond has been widened and lengthened and we will have several races this year inciuding the "big race" in aug. look us up!!

Rick it is looking good for the 4 or 5th run! I assume you still have the water removed at that time? Some more time on the motor and some prop work will really get it going! I like the sound of those muffled pipes.

GQ

Rick it is looking good for the 4 or 5th run! I assume you still have the water removed at that time? Some more time on the motor and some prop work will really get it going! I like the sound of those muffled pipes.

GQ
Yes Glenn, still no water at this point...and pipe length was a little over 9"... after this I sharpened turn fin and picked up a bit more speed... All the guys were commenting on the pipe sound,I like it too,sounds cool... Thanks for setting me up Glenn!!! Can not wait to have races at Stony Pond this year!! Any plans on a trip up north this summer??

Latest posts

Back