• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 21 nitro outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have a jae 21 in good condition for sale, i brought this jae from mike byer august last year and have raced it 3 times since with good results, this rigger runs great and has a david pressue turn fin fitted aswell as a metal tank, this rigger has never been damaged or had any major crashes. with this deal you also get 2 sets of spare boom tubes, spare cowls, spare plastic tank aswell, all hardware and shaft is fitted and in good condition, this well presented rigger runs great and turns awsome like a jae does, you will require engine, header and pipe aswell as radio gear to complete this rigger , asking price is $ 380.00us shipped to your door via airmail. thanks jase

i do have a nova shortstroke and header that i can add to the deal if required but extra cost will be required. jae 21 001.JPGjae 21 002.JPGjae 21 003.JPGjae 21 004.JPGjae 21 005.JPGjae 21 006.JPG ALL SOLD<<

nova rx 21 & cmb o6 valvola 001.JPG

nova rx 21 & cmb o6 valvola 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
okay price reduced to $320.00us shipped and il add the engine and header with it,, nova short stroke,, thanks jase,,

Latest posts

Back