JAE.12 nitro engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootertrash

what is the most comin motor used on this hull.what motor has the best bang for the buck.and how big of a motor can you run in it with out having big problems.I am thinking a stroked SBC.

Darren

what is the most comin motor used on this hull.what motor has the best bang for the buck.and how big of a motor can you run in it with out having big problems.I am thinking a stroked SBC.

Darren
Most common engine to put in the JAE is a car engine or a Nova/rossi12 either a 3 port or 5 port. The SBC mite be a bit large.

Walt Barney

Stroked SBC? Come on, think big! Maybe we could borrow a spare engine from Antron! :eek: :D

Maybe not everyone wants to spend the money on a Nova Rossi but a nice OS would be my second choice.

It is hard to beet the price of a Novarossi. It comes with a great carb and a flywheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
SBC? what does that stand for? short block chevy?
small block chev

Rod,

Could you please send me a copy of the SBC plans?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks,

Zach

Has anyone tride the aquacraft .18. Is 53 bucks from tower hobby.Is it any good or a piece of junk.Let me know if you have had any experiance with this motor.

Thanks Darren.

Has anyone tride the aquacraft .18. Is 53 bucks from tower hobby.Is it any good or a piece of junk.Let me know if you have had any experiance with this motor.

Thanks Darren.

It is a good little engine. But it will bump you out of the A hydro class and into the B hydro class.

Thanks Darren.

It is a good little engine. But it will bump you out of the A hydro class and into the B hydro class.
would be fine for namba cause unless im wrong we dont have a .12 class anyway

Whoop the dog snot out of it or whoop it by a millisecond? Ive got a new .18 out of my .32 mod Vegas that i was considering using sense i dont have anything else to do with it but sell it. Should i sell and just get the NR .12 ? I would really like to know what motor that is in the Youtube video, that motor is screaming. Mega RPM !

Whoop the dog snot out of it or whoop it by a millisecond? Ive got a new .18 out of my .32 mod Vegas that i was considering using sense i dont have anything else to do with it but sell it. Should i sell and just get the NR .12 ? I would really like to know what motor that is in the Youtube video, that motor is screaming. Mega RPM !
I 2nd that what Motor is that in Mark T. Boat,

Brian

Fellas,

In the video it is a Nova Rossi-12 motor with a few modifications done to it,a

1440 B/C propeller or the really fast run is with a V-937/3. You do not need a

lot of motor in these JAE boats, just a good pipe and propeller set up. I try

to tell you guys these motors like to rev. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back