Jackson Tenn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Hi Guys,

Well some of you may know, but Jackson Tenn took a direct hit last night from a Tornado. Alot of damage was done. There is a boat club there that Josh an I belong to that has alot of great boaters an friends in it. Please keep all them in your thoughts an prayers. God's Speed Jackson!!!

Thanks

Tim

PB Racing

Sorry to hear that. We had one go right through Downtown Kalamazoo back in 1980, killed 6 people. The first Tornado that I ever saw, I don't want to see another! We did get somewhat lucky, it missed the Hospital by one block but destroyed most of the area around it. I had driven through that area just minutes before it hit, it was weird....

Tim,

First thing I thought of when I heard the news about the tornados back in TN was "Wonder if it was near where Mark and Tim live?" Sounds like it was. Folks make fun about our wet weather out here in the Puget Sound region, but man, I rather have rain than tornadoes any day of the week!!

Jerry D.

Yeah, we got that same storm Sunday afternoon, Carl Junction Mo. got beat up bad and Pierce City Mo. got wiped out, Wild stuff, one of the buildings was granite and concrete and it blew apart. Jasper county had five confirmed tornado's on the ground at the same time, one was about two miles from me.

Map from Sunday:

WELL ALL OF OUR CLUB MEMBERS GOT THROUGH IT BUT WE DID HAVE ONE MEMBER ( TOM'S WIFE, JOYCE )LOOSE THREE FAMILY MEMBERS. I BELIEVE THE TOTAL TODAY IS 11 DEATHS IN MADISON COUNTY. IT IS A MESS AND MANY PEOPLE WERE VERY LUCKY. THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS TIM.

JOE GRACE

JACKSON TN. R/C BOAT MODELERS

Latest posts

Back