Jack Kohlmeyer Fall Classic September 23-24

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great race!

I am hear to tell ya.. The Florida mad man (Rick the Rock Bellinger).. the KID CAN DRIVE! I was VERY lucky he open that door!

Miss racing this one!

Grim

Current entries 8/23 187 boats hope to cap at 200.If your entered and cant make it let us know

Attachments

• 2023 Kohlemer Classsic - Classes (2).pdf
    39 KB · Views: 3
Spoke to Aaron yesterday. Somehow I screwed up the 7/4 entry and didn't give it another thought until Tuesday. Fortunately I caught it in time to get in. You guys are the greatest. That's why I keep coming back!!!

Hi mike,I would like to enter my ss gas mono,b sport tunnel and I would try b mod tunnel..same boat and p hydro limited. New build and test my skills..lol,thanks mike

NEW Updated 2023 Kohlmeyer Race entries. There are 67 racers entered with 203 boats. 2 Classes are in jeopardy of being cut bringing total boat count available to race to 200.
WEBSITE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. I will take boats ONLY to fill classes in now. Comment here or email me at [email protected] if you wish to take on of those fill in spots.
I did forget to put tshirts size choice on the form, I still have most from last year. Again, please comment here if your size has changed or if you didn't attend last year. I will be sending emails out to those I do not have. Extras will be available again to buy, they will be $25.
IF YOU COMMENT HERE, BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ACTUAL NAME SINCE THE SITE ONLY SHOWS USER NAMES. THANKS

Attachments

• 2023 Kohlmeyer Classsic - Classes.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
Back