Iv Fuel Bags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

Anyone have any 500ml iv gas bags? Gizmo and Zipp kits are both out of stock.

With JRCBD not up anymore, I don't know of any suppliers.

Mike

GAS BAGS IN STOCK 500 ML AND 250ML BAXTER BAGS

GOTO WWW.GASRCPRODUCTS.COM

Check with your local pharmacist for the nearest medical supply store and you can get brand new bags very reasonable!! They will give you a funny look when they ask what you want them for!!!

Later!!

Pat

All you gas rigger guys need to check out garson conners SHORT 250 ml bags. They fit my warpath & hurricane like a glove, nice & flat right between the boom tubes.

There is a pic on garson conners iv bag thread in the for sale forum. I can post a pic when i get home later. I'm about 275 miles away from my boats right now.

Here are a couple pics of the bags. 500 ml on the left, "standard" 250 ml in the middle & short 250 ml on the right. One showing how the short 250 ml fits in my warpath, the fit is the same in my hurricane. They warpath has 6 1/4" boom spacing.

CAM00014.jpg

CAM00013.jpg

##@-?!%# this no edit crap! Please reverse the right for left in the first pic, it loaded upsidedown.....

Rear boom tube is not installed in the pic. The bag is 5 1/2" long, fits right between booms with 6 1/4" center to center spacing.

Back