Its Prep Time again!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett I don't say anything ..that boat is amazing !! It's gonna take a cool head and a blistering first turn to win for sure , looking forward to the challenge for sure !
Hi Tom,

How often do you change bearings? In the twin of course.

Nails

Tom

Do you know or have a guess as to why the inside motor uses bearing faster??? :wacko:

Don :)

The outside eng will unload more in the turns.

Some put diffrent pitch props on a twin to compensate for this and some stager the pipes.

Different flavors for different taste.

Tom

Do you know or have a guess as to why the inside motor uses bearing faster??? :wacko:

Don , guessing it's under more load or possibly need to richen it more . Could be the bearings also , but the left engine was fine . also it's not the front bearing ( drive side ) they hardly feel any wear at all .

Bob , it seems 4 races and a few test sessions is it for me on bearings . That is a year of running it in both X ( F ) and Twin Rigger classes . Now they are not falling apart or anything but the right large bearings tend to feel rough .

Tom

Don , guessing it's under more load or possibly need to richen it more . Could be the bearings also , but the left engine was fine . also it's not the front bearing ( drive side ) they hardly feel any wear at all .

Bob , it seems 4 races and a few test sessions is it for me on bearings . That is a year of running it in both X ( F ) and Twin Rigger classes . Now they are not falling apart or anything but the right large bearings tend to feel rough .
Tom,

I've heard that the VAC .91's are hard on bearings? Do you think there's an issue with them being too small?

Tom

Tom,

I've heard that the VAC .91's are hard on bearings? Do you think there's an issue with them being too small?

Thanx Tom.

Just about hammer time.

9 Lbs. of fresh meat for yall to chew on.

Sorry 2.5 Lbs. less than the last one.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom

Tom,

Maybe just the crank style .

Got the pipe and it worked great.

I have insurance from Mikey Bent nose buddy. :ph34r:

Go ahead hit it. <_<

David,

I am jealous you have it all: great weather for testing, a nice

collection of pups, and a nice fleet of boats to test. What more

could a man ask for from Santa at this time of year?

Enjoy,

Mark

David,

Enjoy,

Mark
A piston that will stay together :rolleyes: :p

David,

Enjoy,

Mark
A piston that will stay together :rolleyes: :p
Got that too!!!!!! ;)

O and a fleet of new Cal Crafts to boot. :eek:

Next year will be good racing in NAMBA Dis 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back