Its Prep Time again!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

HERES SOME PICTURES AND A U-TUBE VIDEO OF SOME TESTING PREPARING FOR THE 2013 WINTERNATS, AT THIS TIME THERE IS 18 TWIN NITRO RIGGERS, THIS CLASS REALLY SEEMS TO BE GROWING AND WITH GOOD REASON, WITH TODAYS MOTORS, PIPES AND ACCESSORIES THEY NOW ARE MORE RELIABLE THEN EVER WHICH MAKES THIS CLASS A FULL ADRENALINE RUSH!! THIS IS THE CLASS THAT WE LOOK FOWARD TO THE MOST DURING THE LONG RACE WEEKEND..ITS A COMBINATION OF POWER,SPEED, AND THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING BOTH MOTORS SINGING IN HARMONY AND BRINGING IT BACK TO SHORE IN 1 PIECE... AND THE CHERRY ON TOP

IS WE GET TO BEAT UP ON THE GAS TWINS!! :D :D

if your having trouble viewing video, click on the little you-tube sign bottom right corner of video

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

You better get your twin back in the water, those South FLA boys are getting faster.

I am sure you will be ready when the Armageddon starts. :D

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund

HERES SOME PICTURES AND A U-TUBE VIDEO OF SOME TESTING PREPARING FOR THE 2013 WINTERNATS, AT THIS TIME THERE IS 18 TWIN NITRO RIGGERS, THIS CLASS REALLY SEEMS TO BE GROWING AND WITH GOOD REASON, WITH TODAYS MOTORS, PIPES AND ACCESSORIES THEY NOW ARE MORE RELIABLE THEN EVER WHICH MAKES THIS CLASS A FULL ADRENALINE RUSH!! THIS IS THE CLASS THAT WE LOOK FOWARD TO THE MOST DURING THE LONG RACE WEEKEND..ITS A COMBINATION OF POWER,SPEED, AND THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING BOTH MOTORS SINGING IN HARMONY AND BRINGING IT BACK TO SHORE IN 1 PIECE... AND THE CHERRY ON TOP

IS WE GET TO BEAT UP ON THE GAS TWINS!! :D :D

http://youtu.be/NkAOP4q9_PQ

if your having trouble viewing video, click on the little you-tube sign bottom right corner of video
Make sure you boys keep it in one piece and bring them Twins to the Atlanta Springs Nats The Team Roadrunner 101RS Blitzkrieg will be waiting for you..

Julian

PS; Nice Boats BTW

Tom,

You better get your twin back in the water, those South FLA boys are getting faster.

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund
Just finished installing all new bearings in 4 engines and some other fluff ups . Time to start running and breaking in pistons etc . We'll be ready !

Tom,

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund
Just finished installing all new bearings in 4 engines and some other fluff ups . Time to start running and breaking in pistons etc . We'll be ready !
you better drop the head clearance all the way down :p ...this is going to be a fun race B)

Tom,

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund
you better drop the head clearance all the way down :p ...this is going to be a fun race B)
When you can see the combustion chamber imprint in the piston ...that's as low as you go !! LOL . Tell Albert I found some photos of him from some OLD Airplane mags i will bring !

Tell Albert to keep that Carbon Beast on the pond!! Looks pretty scary flying up the bank!! :eek:

Pull up your pants and put the trigger all the way down.ssss you smell NITRO? Only bacon smells better

heres another you-tube video with some magic props...this setup was used to win the TWIN shootout at charleston 2012.. Hey mark did u noticed the new sticker on my cowling??? :D

http://youtu.be/_w2zFNrhMWw

heres some magic props...this setup was used to win the TWIN shootout at charleston 2012.. Hey mark did u noticed the new sticker on my cowling??? :D

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!..MR. ENGLISH..GO BACK TO THAT SET UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE!!..AS I MENTIONED TO YOU THEN..THAT'S THE SET UP THAT'S GOING TO WIN YOU RACES!!.. B)

p.s. call me when you get a chance have something to share w-you.

Beware of the Eagles :p ...Elias

I have a rookie question about tuning a twin. Does the inside motor run richer or leaner than the outside motor? Or are they both the same? Just would like to know for future use. (maybe someday soon) ;)

Thanks

Don :)

You do what the plugs tell you to do . I start tuning equally then as you get close you will see from your plug condition if you really need to feed the beast . Most times it will be close to the same or just a bit richer . My inside engine goes through bearings quicker than the outside .

heres some magic props...this setup was used to win the TWIN shootout at charleston 2012.. Hey mark did u noticed the new sticker on my cowling??? :D

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!..MR. ENGLISH..GO BACK TO THAT SET UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE!!..AS I MENTIONED TO YOU THEN..THAT'S THE SET UP THAT'S GOING TO WIN YOU RACES!!.. B)

p.s. call me when you get a chance have something to share w-you.

Beware of the Eagles :p ...Elias
Eli i always try and post an average run so guys like mr Foley dont try and push his boat too much..they say umm these boatsarent that fast...this will be easy :p :p ..Surprise..now a days everyones running hard and the only way to keep up is to test! test! test!

Brett I don't say anything ..that boat is amazing !! It's gonna take a cool head and a blistering first turn to win for sure , looking forward to the challenge for sure !

Latest posts

Back