It's Jim Hills Birthday??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Wyss

Jim! I just Tested Boats with him yesterday and didn't say a thing about it!

Happy Birthday Jim! Sheesh, I wished it had went better for ya thursday but there is a simple answer,, somewhere.

Jim! I just Tested Boats with him yesterday and didn't say a thing about it!Happy Birthday Jim! Sheesh, I wished it had went better for ya thursday but there is a simple answer,, somewhere.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :D As for the day at the pond, ya your wright there is a simple answer and it's looking me in the face and getin a good laugh :blink: . I'll find that SOB and when i do we'll see who's laughing then :lol:

I think we should make a button for that thing like Neo has in it Jim,, Neo has an "angled squishband" to its button

with a creamy .17cc volume and Neo seems to run alright, yeah?

I'll hop on it tonite ;) I'll hop on it in an hour here, be a good Birthday pwesent,, if it works

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should make a button for that thing like Neo has in it Jim,, Neo has an "angled squishband" to its buttonwith a creamy .17cc volume and Neo seems to run alright, yeah?

I'll hop on it tonite ;) I'll hop on it in an hour here, be a good Birthday pwesent,, if it works
You have already done so much for my-self and many others and I htank you for that. I'm willing to try a new button. Man if it will make my boat go anything like Neo i'll be real happy. Neo is with out a dought the fastest 3.5 I have ever seen. Running with the District 8 crowd i've seen some real fast boats. WARNING...Those that run with Neo better bring there A game :lol:

Hey Jim, You remember those bubbles going thru your fuel line to the carb? I mentioned it to you, did you ever solve that?

New fuel lines and see if you can tighten up that fuel filter and maybe that will help.

Those guys up north won't be scared Jim cause they know they can out drive me :mellow:

I will take a great driver over the fastest boat any old day. Won a few nationals that way.

Mike

BTW Oooooooooh, I am scared..........

You guys need to come to a few dist races besides the one in your own back yard. You missed out on the closest one to you in Elma.

You guys need to come to a few dist races besides the one in your own back yard. You missed out on the closest one to you in Elma.

Yeah, the Linx got hit in the season opener an it didn't get fixed in time,, too many OP projects to get done and sent out.

JW

Latest posts

Back